No announcement yet.

Favourite European country?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

I wouldn't call them polish dishes so much as Polized(?) but then again I have no ****ing clue the history of dishes. Like Americanized but for Poland. For example, pork chops isn't Polish is it? I dunno what they do to a breaded pork chop that's different, I'm sure it's just a different breading, but, that's some good ****.

Likewise, I've eaten potato pancakes my entire life too and I dunno what's different about them in Poland but the **** is good. I don't know who invented the potato-cake but I like them. Like a giant hashbrown.

Nothing in Polish food, that I chanced across anyway, seems all that different from our own so it's a bit hard to guess what's polish for me. To be fair, same is true for the UK. I don't know y'all made meat pies before us either. It's a safe guess in both cases because they're both old, but, I dunno.

Swede in poland? Turnip in england I think? Here we call it a rutabaga. Root-uh-beg-uh. I haven't the slightest clue where the veg originated from so calling rutabaga pie American is a bit of a jump, but so is calling it Polish. I dunno what it is. I know I ain't a big fan of the swede-turnip-rutabaga no matter what you call it though.

Normal ass **** as far as I'm concerned. steaks, pork chops, burgers, pizza's ****ing good in Poland too.

Where as if you want some ****ed up chicken wings or ****ty pizza go to Germany. Chocolate filled biscuits and ****. It's funny to me other dude said Germany was like America, nah, Poland is. Germany's a weird alien place where chicken wings come with some marmalade sauce or some such similar weird nonsense and the cheese on the pizza is some **** I ain't never tasted and ain't never gonna again. Polish pizza is dope though.

Best pizza I ever hard ever was in London though. Good as ****.
    Red - A swede is different from a turnip.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Red - A swede is different from a turnip.
      Like telling me maize ain't corn

Comment

Like telling me maize ain't corn
        Turnip_2622027.jpgTurnips are smaller and whiter. Swedes are bigger and yellowish.

A swede is in my sig.

Comment

Turnip_2622027.jpgTurnips are smaller and whiter. Swedes are bigger and yellowish.

A swede is in my sig.
          I guess if you're from a former British colony that ain't America.

Jicama
          Daikon
          Rutabaga
          Turnip
          Swede

Localized names, which, touches an issue I have with all y'all commonwealth nations. I think it's sad we are the only former colony to not just repeat English nonsense poorly. Call it a swede, call it football, call yourselves your own nation too.

Comment

I guess if you're from a former British colony that ain't America.

Jicama
            Daikon
            Rutabaga
            Turnip
            Swede

Localized names, which, touches an issue I have with all y'all commonwealth nations. I think it's sad we are the only former colony to not just repeat English nonsense poorly. Call it a swede, call it football, call yourselves your own nation too.
            Hold up, now! Do you think swedes and turnips are the same?

Red - You wanna be so different that it becomes reta-rded sometimes. Look what y'all call football.

Blue - Jamaica isn't a nation?
            Last edited by siablo14; 06-07-2021, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Hold up, now! Do you think swedes and turnips are the same?

Red - You wanna be so different that it becomes reta-rded sometimes. Look what y'all call football.

Blue - Jamaica isn't a nation?
              I know rutabagas and turnips are not the exact same plant if that's what you mean. Relatives, no doubt, so I'm not sure your meaning. Bit like asking me if I think an orange and tangerine are the same. Kinda?

NFL > Soccer, duh. Only reason you want to argue is because y'all from a bootlicker culture who licks the boots of some other nation, hence your queen not being even slightly Jamaican.

Do you got a queen? Chuckie gonna be your king? Not here son.

If you want it real, yeah, I do think it's sad, as ****, America freed y'all from the BE just for youse to choose of your own freewill to continue to lick British boots. I wish y'all would be a real nation, but no, you're a colony with a new name.

These ******s are the only reason you have any freedom. That football paid for your freedom. Those rutabaga fed your freedom, but, yeah, call it a swede and play you some soccer because that's the nation you ought to respect. Boot licker.
              billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Probably somewhere on the Mediterranean. Greece or Croatia has great wholesome food with amazing views and landscapes.

Comment

I know rutabagas and turnips are not the exact same plant if that's what you mean. Relatives, no doubt, so I'm not sure your meaning. Bit like asking me if I think an orange and tangerine are the same. Kinda?

NFL > Soccer, duh. Only reason you want to argue is because y'all from a bootlicker culture who licks the boots of some other nation, hence your queen not being even slightly Jamaican.

Do you got a queen? Chuckie gonna be your king? Not here son.

If you want it real, yeah, I do think it's sad, as ****, America freed y'all from the BE just for youse to choose of your own freewill to continue to lick British boots. I wish y'all would be a real nation, but no, you're a colony with a new name.

These ******s are the only reason you have any freedom. That football paid for your freedom. Those rutabaga fed your freedom, but, yeah, call it a swede and play you some soccer because that's the nation you ought to respect. Boot licker.
                  Orange - Nope. Where I am from different texture, taste, and peeling.

Blue - At this moment I prefer Gridiron over football. Queen in name only. When last has she force a law on us? You Americans seem to love the Queen more than us by the way.

Purple - You are talking tosh, Yankee boy. America never freed Jamaica from Britain. Economic realities and Black rebellion did that.

Green - lost me there. I have never had swede in my life. I have had turnips, though.

Comment

I like France as a country, just not the French. Take the French out of it and fill it with Dutch people who are generally really sound, and it'd be a lot better.

Comment

Orange - Nope. Where I am from different texture, taste, and peeling.

Blue - At this moment I prefer Gridiron over football. Queen in name only. When last has she force a law on us? You Americans seem to love the Queen more than us by the way.

Purple - You are talking tosh, Yankee boy. America never freed Jamaica from Britain. Economic realities and Black rebellion did that.

Green - lost me there. I have never had swede in my life. I have had turnips, though.
                      Orange - I've missed your point or you did mine.

Blue - Who does your taxes go to? Forced a law? Why TF would she need to be political when the set up is y'all handle that **** and give me your money? Perfect, someone else gets the blame for politics while she gets the bank. Freedom is it? That knee jerk reaction to defend the system ought to cue you into how controlled y'all are.

Purple - Ever single nation that was forced into doing something for the States through lend-lease has their own spin to pat their own asses because who likes admitting straight up another nation forced them? What Economic realities? You mean the fact that the German war machine outpaced the BE so much so that when the BE needed help FDR was able to say sure, youse can have tanks, planes, whatnot, but first end the empire?

Green - Why are you so concerned with other folks using the British term for a vegetable? We call Germany, Germany, because that is what the Romans called them and that is also the power and glory of Rome. To this day, German. America went out of its way to have its own culture, terms, sports, entertainment, food, etc, different from the BE because we are not a testament to the glory of the BE. Your ass is though homie. You, canada, the aussies, y'all done know. You're like a little bit of Europe here in the Americas and Oceania.

Talk about that jerk and I respect what culture you're propagating. Tell me a rutabaga can only be known as a swede and the entire world of folks what call it turnip are confused and all I see is British teeth shining through a Jamaican smile.

Change it up a bit, have you no appreciation for the black dudes on your money? Been to Canada have you? Seen their queen money all over? No Thoughts on that? Don't feel like Canada should take a play from Jamaica and have their own people on their money? You know, even if y'all both give that **** to a queen who lives in England.
                      billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X