Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I’m sorry man, but Terminator 2: Judgement Day is one of the baddest films ever made!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m sorry man, but Terminator 2: Judgement Day is one of the baddest films ever made!

It may not seem avant-garde, but for me it is

That Furlong kid nearly ruined it.

Kids in movies suck

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

Kids in movies suck
      Kid was good. Cliche acting by direction. Same kid was in American History X. Coincidentally both characters in both films needed a father.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

Kid was good. Cliche acting by direction. Same kid was in American History X. Coincidentally both characters in both films needed a father.
        Everything about him annoyed me.

Comment

Saw it first time at the movies zapped on a coupla microdots... walked out of the theatre feeling like I was a T-1000.
          Rockin' likes this.

Comment

I'm shocked. I've never seen anyone praise T2 before.

Comment

Kids in movies suck
              Thinking about making a top 10 list for the most annoying kids in movies, but John Connor wasn't so bad actually.

The #2 would be the kid from the Babadook.

And the #1 most annoying kid would be Stallone's son in Over the Top. I hated that little fa*got, he almost ruined one of Stallone's classics.
              Last edited by Willy Wanker; 05-16-2021, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Thinking about making a top 10 list for the most annoying kids in movies, but John Connor wasn't so bad actually.

Most annoying would be a toss up between the kid from the Babadook or Stallone's son in Over the Top, I hated that little fa*got, he almost ruined one of Stallone's classics.
                Haven't seen the bold.

I know, how COULD I not SEE Sly arm rassling odduh gise

Comment

latest?cb=20200214222924.jpg

Comment

Haven't seen the bold.

I know, how COULD I not SEE Sly arm rassling odduh gise

Babadook was a good movie, great considering the mediocre horror movies that have been around the last 10 years or so.

But the main character's son is an annoying little sht. I was hoping he would get killed off in a brutal death. Good movie though, worth checking out it you like the supernatural haunted type genre, just have some extra patience for the little shthead son.

But the kid is actually a sweetheart compared to Stallone's kid in Over the Top. That movie would have been a masterpiece if it wasn't for that f**king brat. I live my based on Stallone's character in that movie.

I think all real men have a little bit of Lincoln Hawk in them.

Comment

Working...
                    X