Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come you rarely see videos of Mexicans just randomly beating up Black People in the USA? #StopAllHate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #11
    well here where I live most are 5'2 and 100 pounds..might not work out to well for them
    BodyBagz likes this.

    Comment


    • #12
      Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post
      well here where I live most are 5'2 and 100 pounds..might not work out to well for them
      You gotta take a trip to the west coast my man. A lot of them are 6'2" and 250 lbs. Mexican beef made its way across the border out here.

      You got Juan Estrada sized Mexicans in your neck of the woods.

      We got a bunch of Andy Ruiz size foos in Southern Cali. It's Mexican food heaven out here.

      Zaroku, I owe you a Carnitas burrito.

      Shalom

      Comment


      • #13
        Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post
        well here where I live most are 5'2 and 100 pounds..might not work out to well for them
        But why would they attack old 85 year old black men or women? What other street vendor trades do poor black people do like Mexican immigrants? Selling popsicles the way Canelo did as a kid, selling corn on the cob, tacos, soft drinks, food stands like Arab cultures in NYC, citrus drinks… these are trades from third world countries south of the USA. I don’t see a hoard of videos on YouTube of vigilante 5’2” 100lb Mexicans harassing poor or old black people trying to make a living

        Rap music doe

        Comment


        • #14
          Most Mexican, white, Asian gangsters are smart enough try to avoid cameras.

          No one told these crips, bloods, folk, people nation how cameras work yet.

          Comment


          • #15
            Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post
            well here where I live most are 5'2 and 100 pounds..might not work out to well for them
            Yeah but they'll rat pack you in county once they get the numbers.

            You should see la mcj, larry.

            Everytime i was on a la sd bus to court.

            I'll be the only Asian, There'll be a couple woods, a couple of brothers, then the rest of the bus will be cholos or paisa.

            And this was 90s, early 2000s. Probably even worse now.

            Comment


            • #16
              I one responded to a Radio Call a 211 in progress (that is Robbery in progress in LA) Mac Arthur Park Victims are an elderly Hispanic female and child at the bus stop. Suspect is a male black thin approx 30 yrs wearing a tank top and jeans. When we arrived we found a black male approximately 30 yrs wearing jeans a bloody ripped tank top near by. about a minute after I arrived LAFD arrived and the male was not looking good. He had head trauma, a contusion to his jaw. missing teeth and broken ribs.

              Turns out he tried to purse snatch Grandma. Grand son stepped in and grabbed grandmas purse and stupid broke his nose. By this time the 911 calls were coming in and all the street vendor were up in arms. There was a soccer game going on in the park (Mexicanos vs Salvadoreans), When the soccer game got the attention of the robbery all hell broke lose. Stupid got beat with in an inch of his life. As they were putting him in the ambulance He turned to me and asked if I was going to look for the suspect. I place handcuffs 0n him and told him the suspect is already arrested. I then told the FD take him to the jail ward at LAMC. Kamela convicted him to his third strike

              The young man is now LAPD.

              Comment


              • #17
                Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post
                well here where I live most are 5'2 and 100 pounds..might not work out to well for them
                Lol where do you live? Come to southern Cali...plenty of big Mexicans. In fact, most Mexican youth is tall asf in my neck of the woods. Shoot, my dad was 6’2” and I have uncles who are 6’5”. But then again my family is from northern Mexico, and you must be seeing immigrants from southern Mexico. They are different people....not that there is anything wrong with Mexicans from southern Mexico it’s just that the people are genetically different in different regions of Mexico.

                Comment


                • #18
                  Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

                  Yeah but they'll rat pack you in county once they get the numbers.

                  You should see la mcj, larry.

                  Everytime i was on a la sd bus to court.

                  I'll be the only Asian, There'll be a couple woods, a couple of brothers, then the rest of the bus will be cholos or paisa.

                  And this was 90s, early 2000s. Probably even worse now.
                  You must live in the ghetto part of town if all you see is paisa or cholo Mexicans lol.

                  Comment


                  • #19
                    Originally posted by Richie_R View Post
                    Lol where do you live? Come to southern Cali...plenty of big Mexicans. In fact, most Mexican youth is tall asf in my neck of the woods. Shoot, my dad was 6’2” and I have uncles who are 6’5”. But then again my family is from northern Mexico, and you must be seeing immigrants from southern Mexico. They are different people....not that there is anything wrong with Mexicans from southern Mexico it’s just that the people are genetically different in different regions of Mexico.
                    And that’s why LDBC racist pro-black YouTube channels spread information that Mexicans aren’t big nor athletic, as they try to discredit Canelo with their propaganda

                    Comment


                    • #20
                      Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

                      You gotta take a trip to the west coast my man. A lot of them are 6'2" and 250 lbs. Mexican beef made its way across the border out here.

                      You got Juan Estrada sized Mexicans in your neck of the woods.

                      We got a bunch of Andy Ruiz size foos in Southern Cali. It's Mexican food heaven out here.

                      Zaroku, I owe you a Carnitas burrito.

                      Shalom
                      Nice, in Mexico? I hope.... nobody will bother us.... hoes on me...

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP