Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BodyBagz
    replied
    Burn, loot, murder......

This wilding out over the N word has got to stop. They keep proving a person's point !

And from a bridge far away no less (and hits an innocent vic)

Sucker punchers and snipers with terrible aim

I'm sure the shooters parents are proud

Leave a comment:

• Boxfan83
    replied
    Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post

LOL fkking America.
    Its actually gotten a lot better. The 80s, 90s, an 00's were off the hook for gang related type homicides in the USA. What color you wore or giving the wrong answer when asked, "where you from?" Coulda got you killed easy.

Leave a comment:

• PeepeePoopooMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

If that’s the recent Netflix’s show, then I just watched it and the ending was kinda disappointing.

George Floyd killed for shopping.

He passed a fake $20, and met an evil cop.
    Lmao no its a rob schnieder movie

Leave a comment:

• Zaroku
    replied
    Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
    It won't stop til the dummygraphic have their way. Which is like the ending to the movie "the animal" lol
    If that’s the recent Netflix’s show, then I just watched it and the ending was kinda disappointing.

George Floyd killed for shopping.

He passed a fake $20, and met an evil cop.

Leave a comment:

• PeepeePoopooMan
    replied
    It won't stop til the dummygraphic have their way. Which is like the ending to the movie "the animal" lol

Leave a comment:

• DaNeutral.
    replied
    Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    So I wanted to read about this. Her BF (a Mexican) and her were walking and her BF got into it with BLM supporters, her BF and a BLMer pulled out guns to a stand off. They supposedly squashed the beef and as they walked away the young lady yelled, ALL LIVES MATTER, there was a shot her BF shot back, and now shes dead. Without a suspect its unknown if the young lady or her BF were the targets.

My takeaway, NEVER POINT YOUR WEAPON AT ANYTHING YOU DO NOT INTEND TO SHOOT!
    LOL fkking America.

Leave a comment:

• Boxfan83
    replied
    Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    BLMer was a better shot? Mexican BF should have told his girl to not offend the BLM guy, some people of all races, religious affiliations, and political beliefs get triggered easy.
    Apparently. I bet that dude feels horrible. She was a cute chick. Usually us Mexicans get the plain jane white chicks lol

Leave a comment:

• HrNY
    replied
    cops have a right to defend themselves and make split second decisions yet they get into trouble. burn loot murder have no right to take a life, yet they do and no one talks about it

Leave a comment:

• HrNY
    replied
    Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    So I wanted to read about this. Her BF (a Mexican) and her were walking and her BF got into it with BLM supporters, her BF and a BLMer pulled out guns to a stand off. They supposedly squashed the beef and as they walked away the young lady yelled, ALL LIVES MATTER, there was a shot her BF shot back, and now shes dead. Without a suspect its unknown if the young lady or her BF were the targets.

My takeaway, NEVER POINT YOUR WEAPON AT ANYTHING YOU DO NOT INTEND TO SHOOT!
    so just because she said one thing, burn loot murder ended up shooting her and murdering her, dam

Leave a comment:

• Zaroku
    replied
    BLMer was a better shot? Mexican BF should have told his girl to not offend the BLM guy, some people of all races, religious affiliations, and political beliefs get triggered easy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X