No announcement yet.

Doty Whitaker, say her name

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doty Whitaker, say her name

Burn Loot Murder at it again. Indiana woman shot, killed after argument with Black Lives Matter supporters family says

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO3LxBKg...=1jwitvxrsvp6v

Again, why isn't this on the news? Reverse roles and have it be some Detroit woman shot killed after argument with Trump supporter and it's non stop hysteria

So I wanted to read about this. Her BF (a Mexican) and her were walking and her BF got into it with BLM supporters, her BF and a BLMer pulled out guns to a stand off. They supposedly squashed the beef and as they walked away the young lady yelled, ALL LIVES MATTER, there was a shot her BF shot back, and now shes dead. Without a suspect its unknown if the young lady or her BF were the targets.

My takeaway, NEVER POINT YOUR WEAPON AT ANYTHING YOU DO NOT INTEND TO SHOOT!

Comment

BLMer was a better shot? Mexican BF should have told his girl to not offend the BLM guy, some people of all races, religious affiliations, and political beliefs get triggered easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        So I wanted to read about this. Her BF (a Mexican) and her were walking and her BF got into it with BLM supporters, her BF and a BLMer pulled out guns to a stand off. They supposedly squashed the beef and as they walked away the young lady yelled, ALL LIVES MATTER, there was a shot her BF shot back, and now shes dead. Without a suspect its unknown if the young lady or her BF were the targets.

so just because she said one thing, burn loot murder ended up shooting her and murdering her, dam

Comment

cops have a right to defend themselves and make split second decisions yet they get into trouble. burn loot murder have no right to take a life, yet they do and no one talks about it

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            BLMer was a better shot? Mexican BF should have told his girl to not offend the BLM guy, some people of all races, religious affiliations, and political beliefs get triggered easy.
            Apparently. I bet that dude feels horrible. She was a cute chick. Usually us Mexicans get the plain jane white chicks lol
            Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post

LOL fkking America.

Comment

It won't stop til the dummygraphic have their way. Which is like the ending to the movie "the animal" lol

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
                  It won't stop til the dummygraphic have their way. Which is like the ending to the movie "the animal" lol
                  If that’s the recent Netflix’s show, then I just watched it and the ending was kinda disappointing.

George Floyd killed for shopping.

He passed a fake $20, and met an evil cop.
                  TJ highway TJ highway likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

If that’s the recent Netflix’s show, then I just watched it and the ending was kinda disappointing.

George Floyd killed for shopping.

He passed a fake $20, and met an evil cop.
                    Lmao no its a rob schnieder movie

Comment

Working...
                    X