Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kaepernick releasing book advocating for full abolishment of police AND prisons

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaepernick releasing book advocating for full abolishment of police AND prisons

https://mobile.twitter.com/Kaepernic...5Es1_&ref_url=

“Today, I’m excited to share that we at
    @KaepernickPub
    will be releasing our first title, ABOLITION FOR THE PEOPLE: THE MOVEMENT FOR A FUTURE WITHOUT POLICING & PRISONS, on 10/12/21. This anthology builds on decades of organizing and writing against policing & prisons…“

Wow. So who was the idiot that was arguing with me about the phrase “abolish the police” ??
    They meant it literally.

According to Kaepernick.

Multi-million dollar mega corp sponsored, highly influential Black Lives Matter protester, Colin Kaepernick is releasing a book this October about abolishing the police. Not reforming. Not re-training. Not re-anything. Full removal.

This guy needs to stfu already.
    He’s poisoning his followers with pure dangerous rhetoric, terrible ideas and nonsense.

This guy is advocating for “the purge” style of life. Lmfao you can’t get any dumber.
    Last edited by HewJohnson; 05-14-2021, 12:04 AM.

Who.............. ?

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
      Who.............. ?
      Lol people who are famous AND rich kaepernick need cops the most

being known and having buncha cash makes someone a prime robbery victim in a lawless society
      HrNY HrNY likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post

Lol people who are famous AND rich kaepernick need cops the most

being known and having buncha cash makes someone a prime robbery victim in a lawless society
        Nah

They have 24/7 armed bodyguards

This abolish prisons shlt

Is this Kaepernick fellow a crack fiend, meth head ?

#StayRelevant

Comment

Sounds like he has some very strong views on our penal system.

we do need some police. courts who sentence all convicted people fairly.

Comment

But wait, I thought it was just lowering the budget...?

Comment

It should be shelved in the Fiction/Fantasy section at the bookstore.

Comment

He’s gone full ******.
                BodyBagz BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

I bet you he needs security everywhere he goes that is in the public eye. Hypocrisy at its finest.
                  BodyBagz BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

The people who believe that the police can be completely abolished (and the prison system for that matter) believe that it's something that can happen after a long period of time leading up to that "ideal." I've never read what the alternatives would be or how to get to that point, and I won't because the idea doesn't interest me very much. Maybe the OP should read the book and let us all know the grand plan since he clearly cares about this topic more than any of us.

Comment

Working...
                    X