Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Struggles of a frustrated black man in America volume 1: Sick and tired of the manufactured hand I was dealt in this country.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
    My white boss is a multi millionare, talks to us like crap, threatens to sack everybody on site when we dont perform the miricles he demands of us daily, asks us to break the law on the road and rages when we refuse. He really looks down on us like we are nothing but ants and after seriously disgusting personal tirades at us tells us we shouldn't take it personally and just shrug it off cuz it's just the way of the world, like it or leave as there is a line of others willing to take this minimum wage work.
    If someone like that got hit by a bus, I wouldn't feel sorry him.

I'll just be like, "oh you got hit by a bus, well you shouldn't take it personally and just shrug it off cuz it's just the way of the world."

Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      I'm sorry, but I have to admit.

I've had you in the "claims to be black yet least likely to be black" file since day one. And I don't think I'll be doing any rearranging anytime soon. But whatever floats ya boat.
      Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

Glad it wasn't just me . I don't think dude realizes how transparent it is.

I've had my share of blunts and 40's on HitmanTommy's porch and can confirm he is indeed a black man. A frustrated black man, in America.
      _Rexy_ _Rexy_ travestyny travestyny like this.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

It was everyone, but none of the white conservatives on here were gonna be the first to say it
        That's hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          I'm sorry, but I have to admit.

I've had you in the "claims to be black yet least likely to be black" file since day one. And I don't think I'll be doing any rearranging anytime soon. But whatever floats ya boat.
          How dare you question.... Oh... Hitman Tommy, never mind.
          travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            I feel you my brother. I feel oppressed too.

Whitey wants to keep us down. Disgusting creatures.
            Beercules Beercules likes this.

Comment

917+mAlE1aL.jpg

Complaining when you have options is a waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Whitey wants to keep us down. Disgusting creatures.
                It's what we do
                Beercules Beercules likes this.

Comment

Holyshyt!!!! 400+ views in about 10 hours. That's gotta be some kind of record on this post updated site where traffic has become slow as shyt.

Oh yeah..... the struggles of a frustrustrated black man in America will definitely continue.

Plenty more where that came from!!!!!!!

Comment

Black-ish follows an upper middle class African-American family led by Andre 'Dre' Johnson (Anthony Anderson) and Rainbow Johnson (Tracee Ellis Ross). The show revolves around the family's lives, as they juggle several personal and sociopolitical issues.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
                      Holyshyt!!!! 400+ views in about 10 hours. That's gotta be some kind of record on this post updated site where traffic has become slow as shyt.

Oh yeah..... the struggles of a frustrustrated black man in America will definitely continue.

Plenty more where that came from!!!!!!!
                      Oh Tommy!!! Every Black man must be proud, elated... Malcolm, Martin... mere amateurs in trying to enunciate the struggle. You can almost hear the preacher's collective voices in all the churches "what we need is a cuck to tell the world, to blackplain in simple blacksplain english... in a word we need Tommy!

Comment

Working...
                      X