Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    You wear a suit a couple times a year

so why are suits the clothes people pay most for 800 USD+

Your suit doesn’t get daily use unlike your car or jeans.

money better spent elsewhere
    I would never pay $800 for a fu#king suit. That’s crazy. The most I’d be willing to spend, is $300 range. It’s a goddamn piece of clothing.
    siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
      Yeah unless it's part of your daily job requirement or you wear it every week might as well just rent one as needed.
      A suit is a daily work requirement for me.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
        Of course some people do

but the world is moving online and tech working is taking over

I’m speaking for most people who don’t have to wear a suit often

instead of 500 usd+ on a suit

200 usd on jeans better place to park the cash
        Fu#k me man you have some expensive taste. $200 for jeans???

For me, personally, I’d spend maybe $60 for jeans. If it’s creeping up on $100, I’m skipping it. I shop at Kohl’s.

Comment

used to wear a jacket every day to work before the pandemic. we don't all work at macdonalds you chode. you'd think you trump guys making 8.50 an hour in a red state would want a 15 dollar minimum wage. tyhat kind of a raise would change your life!

Comment

of course you're not out ther ebuying suits becaus you don't hve the money or the need, so you pay full sticker for a cheap piece of crap. who the **** pays 800 dollars for a suit? you can probably find that same exact set of clothes for buy 1 get 2 off. no joke. that's how it often works. now it's a 250ish dollar suit, you have three of them to mix and match, and you will never have to buy jackets and pants again for 10 years unless you get fat. the right jacket can be worn with jeans and look really, really sharp. again, you're just a chode and dumb as a brick and only see the utility of a suit for the 1-2 times a year you have to go to court to negotiate your child support down to 850 a month again.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              used to wear a jacket every day to work before the pandemic. we don't all work at macdonalds you chode. you'd think you trump guys making 8.50 an hour in a red state would want a 15 dollar minimum wage. tyhat kind of a raise would change your life!
              McDonalds will be raising starting wages to between 11-15 dollars/hr at some locations.

(Bloomberg) -- McDonald's Corp. will raise hourly wages to help it hire and retain workers in an increasingly tight labor market for U.S. restaurants. The raises, which average about 10%, bring hourly entry-level salaries to a range of $11 to $17, with managers starting at $15 to $20, depending on location.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                of course you're not out ther ebuying suits becaus you don't hve the money or the need, so you pay full sticker for a cheap piece of crap. who the **** pays 800 dollars for a suit? you can probably find that same exact set of clothes for buy 1 get 2 off. no joke. that's how it often works. now it's a 250ish dollar suit, you have three of them to mix and match, and you will never have to buy jackets and pants again for 10 years unless you get fat. the right jacket can be worn with jeans and look really, really sharp. again, you're just a chode and dumb as a brick and only see the utility of a suit for the 1-2 times a year you have to go to court to negotiate your child support down to 850 a month again.
                All that child support has you on 250 usd suits

You’re embarrassing yourself

Comment

Working...
                X