• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post

The 80 cent increase, yeah
    How so?....

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

How so?....
      He closed down the Keystone pipeline and stopped fracking, prices really went up after his first week of signing executive orders against fossil fuels.

Comment

How do you want them to send a strong message?
        Its time for hard sanctions and a couple nuclear bombs. Think of it like a parking lot.

What would you do ?

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post

Nothing yet, I wanna see what info these hackers release
          We are not going to get the whole story anyway.

Comment

So what do you think should be done to Russia for this attack?
            This is an interesting question. Cuz this group is Russian, but they aren't acting on behalf of Russia. This is their job basically. They supposedly got a website, although I haven't been able to find it & doubt I'd wanna click on it if I found it, & make charitable donations with the money they get. Sh^t like this is ultimately why we need a worldwide agreement on internet rules & codes of conduct. Crime is international nowadays, but its not like you can send police from the US to these Russian hackers houses to arrest them for this crime. And idk how much you can lean on a country over what a few of their citizens do necessarily.

Comment

So it's Biden's fault?
              If this is Biden's fault that Solarwinds hack, the biggest in US history that they still don't understand how big it actual was, is Trump's fault.

Idk that you can blame either guy on how sh^tty our infrastructure is & how poorly we've kept up with technology & advancements in sh^t like this. And this is unlikely to be the last such attack cuz this sh^t don't get fixed overnight.
              siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

If this is Biden's fault that Solarwinds hack, the biggest in US history that they still don't understand how big it actual was, is Trump's fault.

Idk that you can blame either guy on how sh^tty our infrastructure is & how poorly we've kept up with technology & advancements in sh^t like this. And this is unlikely to be the last such attack cuz this sh^t don't get fixed overnight.
                We have been hacked before by China and Russia. I'm surprised more people aren't talking about this.

This **** is serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

We have been hacked before by China and Russia. I'm surprised more people aren't talking about this.

This **** is serious.
                  Idk that its China or Russia doe. Its Russian citizens doing their own lil side hustle is what this one seems to be. There are a sh^t ton of these criminal hacker groups who don't give a fook about the US, China or Russia or anyone else. They are just doing sh^t to get paid. Its their 9 to 5.

And the biggest issue I see is how do you handle these types of mfers when you got low hanging fruit for them all over the place & no way to arrest mfers thousands of miles away in another country. Putin don't give a fook if Russian citizens are committing crimes in the US. I'm sure plenty of other countries leaders feel the same way. So we need a International Internet Constitution or Bill of Rights or something. The world is too small & the internet is the new wild wild west that needs more rules, laws & some sorta system of bells & whistles to handle problems.
                  Beercules likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Uh what the ****. Who could be responsible ?

They say it might be Eastern European, Russia?
                    It's easy....

It was obviously a team off highly trained chimpanzees who were taught from day one the art off sabotage through the net and boom they proceeded in their first stages off their mission..

Question is now where will they strike next and what will the overall collateral damage be from the chaotic apes in their quest to over throw the global ruling powers infrastructures one by one making them collapse till it brings the nation to a stand still...

Mind you it will take them a long time to accomplish but I'm sure they have their banana cells operating globally ready to strike upon request and awaiting orders/plots for their next mission/objective..

Comment

Working...
                    X