Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finale season of Better Call Saul

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Szef View Post

    I don't think so.
    Absolutely. Jimmy can con anyone.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

      Absolutely. Jimmy can con anyone.
      But he can't kill them. And he most definitely can't kill them the way Walt killed Gus.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Szef View Post

        But he can't kill them. And he most definitely can't kill them the way Walt killed Gus.
        We are talking about outsmarting tactics. Your little brains seems to only be enticed by action and killing.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

          We are talking about outsmarting tactics. Your little brains seems to only be enticed by action and killing.
          And your little brain can't comprehend that outsmarting a guy like Gus wouldn't be possible without being willing to kill him.

          Walter conned Gus too. It worked for a while but eventually Gus figured it out and set plan in motion to kill Walt and leave Jesse in charge. The same thing would have happened to Jimmy.

          Outsmarting Gus by killing him while he was at a retirement home when he never expected it would not be possible for Jimmy because he's not a killer.

          Jimmy is a conman. Walter can be a conman, but he also can be a killer.A ruthless, calculated and efficient killer. Who also happens to very smart.
          ​​​​​
          ​​

          Comment


          • #35
            Hell, Mike was smarter than Jimmy
            ​​​​
            And even he got done by Walt

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Szef View Post

              And your little brain can't comprehend that outsmarting a guy like Gus wouldn't be possible without being willing to kill him.

              Walter conned Gus too. It worked for a while but eventually Gus figured it out and set plan in motion to kill Walt and leave Jesse in charge. The same thing would have happened to Jimmy.

              Outsmarting Gus by killing him while he was at a retirement home when he never expected it would not be possible for Jimmy because he's not a killer.

              Jimmy is a conman. Walter can be a conman, but he also can be a killer.A ruthless, calculated and efficient killer. Who also happens to very smart.
              ​​​​​
              ​​
              Walt is a only cancer-riddled f**ck. He can be reckless like that but Jimmy who is planning to live as long as he can, isn't about the murder game because he can find other ways of making money without killing.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

                Walt is a only cancer-riddled f**ck. He can be reckless like that but Jimmy who is planning to live as long as he can, isn't about the murder game because he can find other ways of making money without killing.
                Cool.

                10 characters

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  Hell, Mike was smarter than Jimmy
                  ​​​​
                  And even he got done by Walt
                  How many people did we see Mike outsmarting?

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Szef View Post

                    Cool.

                    10 characters
                    The slow pace of Better Call Saul, one of its key differences from Breaking Bad, is also one of its greatest strengths. Breaking Bad often resorted to life-or-death situations and overtly dramatic moments to propel the story. For Saul, that’s not the case.

                    Life-or-death moments, although exciting, are easy catalysts for the main character’s change. With Saul, the writers take advantage of the fact that Jimmy’s trajectory is already established in order to tell a nuanced story using subtle revelations. It’s a stellar combination of acting, writing, and visual storytelling.


                    Chlopak, I prefer books over films for that same reason. I love slow character development.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

                      The slow pace of Better Call Saul, one of its key differences from Breaking Bad, is also one of its greatest strengths. Breaking Bad often resorted to life-or-death situations and overtly dramatic moments to propel the story. For Saul, that’s not the case.

                      Life-or-death moments, although exciting, are easy catalysts for the main character’s change. With Saul, the writers take advantage of the fact that Jimmy’s trajectory is already established in order to tell a nuanced story using subtle revelations. It’s a stellar combination of acting, writing, and visual storytelling.


                      Chlopak, I prefer books over films for that same reason. I love slow character development.
                      Slow people like slow things. It's normal.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP