No announcement yet.

Finale season of Better Call Saul

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finale season of Better Call Saul

The last season was great and I would rank it with the breaking bad seasons.

But for whoever watched what do you think will happen to Kim, Lalo, and Nacho. And who do you think shows up.

And lastly do think you think the show is underated or overrated?

I think that episode when Saul and Mike got stuck in the desert was one of the best episodes of the entire breaking bad universes!

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
      I think that episode when Saul and Mike got stuck in the desert was one of the best episodes of the entire breaking bad universes!
      Yeah that was a GREAT episode. When does the new season start? It's still a ways off isn't it?

Comment

What season was this in? I might have to check this one out. Sounds kinda like the Pine Barrens episode of the Sopranos which was my favorite episode of that show.

I only watched the first season iirc & zoned out. Moved too slow for me & felt like it might be a great binge watch once its over.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

Yeah that was a GREAT episode. When does the new season start? It's still a ways off isn't it?
          Idk.... Think they started filming a while back but stopped cuz of covid.

Yeah they still far off, it might be a time jump during the second half of the season.

Comment

The last season was great and I would rank it with the breaking bad seasons.

But for whoever watched what do you think will happen to Kim, Lalo, and Nacho. And who do you think shows up.

And lastly do think you think the show is underated or overrated?
            Definitely underrated. I prefer it over Breaking Bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

What season was this in? I might have to check this one out. Sounds kinda like the Pine Barrens episode of the Sopranos which was my favorite episode of that show.

I only watched the first season iirc & zoned out. Moved too slow for me & felt like it might be a great binge watch once its over.
              That's how my sister felt so she never got past season one. But your missing out big time, each season becomes more like breaking bad. The first 3 seasons is better call Saul then season 4 and 5 basically becomes breaking bad 2.0

Me and my mom watched this last year everytime I came over, even the parts that were boring become interesting in season 2/3 cuz of the great writing and actors

Vince Gilligan is the truth

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Definitely underrated. I prefer it over Breaking Bad.

​​​​​I agree with first part.
                But If Breaking Bad had Kim it would have been perfect.

​​​​​Skylar white the only thing I hated about the show, and the only thing I hate about better call Saul is the first season was kinda too slow.

Comment

I love it. My sister and brother-in-law quit after like literally the first episode of season 1. They both have the attention spans of a housefly. They'll quit a show or a movie literally 10 minutes into it because "it's too slow". They've missed out on countless great shows/movies because they are completely of incapable of sitting there like adults and paying attention to anything unless it's going 100 mph for the entire duration. Shyt drives me insane. They're both 50 now and when you talk to them about shows or movies I swear it's like you're talking to children.

My bad for the rant

tenor.gif
                  siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    I love it. My sister and brother-in-law quit after like literally the first episode of season 1. They both have the attention spans of a housefly. They'll quit a show or a movie literally 10 minutes into it because "it's too slow". They've missed out on countless great shows/movies because they are completely of incapable of sitting there like adults and paying attention to anything unless it's going 100 mph for the entire duration. Shyt drives me insane. They're both 50 now and when you talk to them about shows or movies I swear it's like you're talking to children.

My bad for the rant

tenor.gif
                    Yeah that's why only I watch shows and movies with my sister.

Everyone else has bad attention spans and don't value good writing and character development.

But it's funny cuz I was like that when I first watched game if thrones..... My sister told me to not smoke so much weed cuz I wouldn't be able to pay attention to everything. I watched the entire first season and didn't know wtf was going on till Ned got killed then decided to rewatch it lol

Comment

Working...
                    X