Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Israeli Forces go Gangsta on final Ramadan days, shooting and raiding inside mosques

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thuglife Nelo
    replied
    Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    ThuglifeNelo .... is a fraud....
    now I gotta do forensics

iknow your Ip.. so
    what brought you to troll on boxing scene?
    what event in your life or non event?
    mods confirmed you are a troll...

best troll on this site. ShaolinSword/SUP... he’s always welcome back...

why troll? Are you a soft as lil boy?

dude you are so done... I was trolling you but you missed simple chit... I use colloquial Spanish often. You gloss over it..,

why troll???
    Canelo will save the Israeli-Palestinian conflict! They just need to project his fights on the Palestinian walls from both sides and God will show them what a true warrior is. Stephen Edwards will be God’s messenger too

Leave a comment:

• BattlingNelson
    replied
    Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

Lol. How do you know my mom ain’t part Jewish? You’z dumb mayne!
    You’re boring. Leave this thread. You suck.

Leave a comment:

• Zaroku
    replied
    ThuglifeNelo .... is a fraud....
    now I gotta do forensics

iknow your Ip.. so
    what brought you to troll on boxing scene?
    what event in your life or non event?
    mods confirmed you are a troll...

best troll on this site. ShaolinSword/SUP... he’s always welcome back...

why troll? Are you a soft as lil boy?

dude you are so done... I was trolling you but you missed simple chit... I use colloquial Spanish often. You gloss over it..,

why troll???

Leave a comment:

• Dakuwaqa
    replied

My father has long time friends in Israel, exports of textiles. His business partners are all friends of Palestinians and Israelis. Those old goons seen much over a span of 70 years. Western Media over hypes everything. I don’t like stereotyping Israelis and Palestinians. That’s just wrong. Israelis and Palestinians are good people. As far as the IDF, we see first hand American law enforcement, so I don’t think much of it other than social experiments for comparison.

Finkelstein is my guy. Beyond Chutzpah was a great read

Leave a comment:

• Thuglife Nelo
    replied
    Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    Which is what I wrote. You lack reading comprehension. I guess English isn’t your first language.
    Lol. How do you know my mom ain’t part Jewish? You’z dumb mayne!

Leave a comment:

• Thuglife Nelo
    replied

you and I go back 8 -10 years...thug life Nelo I’m calling bs on him ..., I did this to a few posters... true box phag pissed me off, he didn’t show...

I want ifctattays to call me out...

I kinda like the guy now... except he’s anti Israel!

ignore thug life nelo
    My father has long time friends in Israel, exports of textiles. His business partners are all friends of Palestinians and Israelis. Those old goons seen much over a span of 70 years. Western Media over hypes everything. I don’t like stereotyping Israelis and Palestinians. That’s just wrong. Israelis and Palestinians are good people. As far as the IDF, we see first hand American law enforcement, so I don’t think much of it other than social experiments for comparison.

Leave a comment:

• BattlingNelson
    replied

Lol. Jews don’t eat pork… ffs. Danish education doe
    Which is what I wrote. You lack reading comprehension. I guess English isn’t your first language.

Leave a comment:

• Thuglife Nelo
    replied
    True that.

Let’s see if thuglife keeps avoiding the issue. I’m thinking he is in fact a middleeasterner himself. How the hell he knew the danish national dish is a mystery though. We can rule out him being Jewish, so what other religions forbids their followers eating pork? Hmmmm....
    Lol. Jews don’t eat pork… ffs. Danish education doe

Leave a comment:

• BattlingNelson
    replied

you and I go back 8 -10 years...thug life Nelo I’m calling bs on him ..., I did this to a few posters... true box phag pissed me off, he didn’t show...

ignore thug life nelo
    True that.

Let’s see if thuglife keeps avoiding the issue. I’m thinking he is in fact a middleeasterner himself. How the hell he knew the danish national dish is a mystery though. We can rule out him being Jewish, so what other religions forbids their followers eating pork? Hmmmm....

Leave a comment:

• Zaroku
    replied
    It’s defined in the stats. Among others it’s Lebanese (aka Palestinians), afghans, Syrians, Iraqis etc.

what about my question though. Would giving you a link that totally backs me up make any difference for you?

ignore thug life nelo

Leave a comment:

Working...
X