Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Israeli Forces go Gangsta on final Ramadan days, shooting and raiding inside mosques

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

Impressive.

U.s. money and weapons at work.
    Opening up a big can of whoop azz.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post

Imagine. people coming to your city tomorrow and taking everything you own

I’d bet your opinion would change then
      i’m not sure my response would be to lob rockets at my neighbors. Especially when I know they have the capability to respond with 10x the force.
      A lot of these flare-ups through the years had nothing to do with settlements being build or land being taken away.
      Also, there are no Israeli settlements in Gaza and that’s where all the rockets are coming from.

Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by digdis View Post

i’m not sure my response would be to lob rockets at my neighbors. Especially when I know they have the capability to respond with 10x the force.
        A lot of these flare-ups through the years had nothing to do with settlements being build or land being taken away.
        Also, there are no Israeli settlements in Gaza and that’s where all the rockets are coming from.
        More like 1,000,000x the force.

These flare ups are about money.

Everytime international and Arab financial support slows down for Palestinian crooks, they lob a few rockets or kill a few Israelis.

They make sure children and civilians are nearby so they can get killed by Israeli strikes.

They then can cry on tv or social media and Hopefully the money starts rolling in.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Opening up a big can of whoop azz.
          Too light handed for my taste, zaroku.

When they blew up that building, they gave warning to evacuate.

Idf needs to just go after every target without worry of civilian casualties.

Then maybe Palestinians will stop using children and civilians as human shields to protect their assets.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Hi old buddy! I didn’t know you cared so much about the Middle East.
            Hes an Arab or p@ki immigrant living in England collecting welfare.

Comment

Originally posted by digdis View Post

this is some straight up pro-palestinian propaganda writing. The Palestinians did absolutely nothing and the big bad israelis just randomly kill civilians.

Trying to confuse and influence ppl that don't remember history.

1948 jews and Arabs was suppose to split Palestine.

Palestinians asked all their Arab neighbors to help them attack israel and take away the Jewish lands.

Egypt, Jordan, syria, Lebanon, Saudi arabia, yemen, etc. Practically the entire Arab league helped Palestine attack Israel.

Arabs being incompetent and cowards however lost. Then Arabs being Arabs, Egypt stole Gaza from the Palestinians, Jordan took east Jerusalem and the west Bank.

Palestinians have only themselves to blame. They asked their buddies to help them rob Israel. Not only did Israel rob them instead, their own buddies stole what Israel didn't take.

Now they wanna cry and get help. No one cares except for uneducated ppl who are influenced by the media. Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, UAE govt, etc. don't care anymore. Israeli is a more useful ally against Iran than worthless, pathetic, useless Palestinians.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

Trying to confuse and influence ppl that don't remember history.

1948 jews and Arabs was suppose to split Palestine.

Palestinians asked all their Arab neighbors to help them attack israel and take away the Jewish lands.

Egypt, Jordan, syria, Lebanon, Saudi arabia, yemen, etc. Practically the entire Arab league helped Palestine attack Israel.

Arabs being incompetent and cowards however lost. Then Arabs being Arabs, Egypt stole Gaza from the Palestinians, Jordan took east Jerusalem and the west Bank.

Palestinians have only themselves to blame. They asked their buddies to help them rob Israel. Not only did Israel rob them instead, their own buddies stole what Israel didn't take.

Now they wanna cry and get help. No one cares except for uneducated ppl who are influenced by the media. Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, UAE govt, etc. don't care anymore. Israeli is a more useful ally against Iran than worthless, pathetic, useless Palestinians.
                Says the pooch peddler who’s countries entire history can be written down on a single side of A4. Pipe down son

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

Says the pooch peddler who’s countries entire history can be written down on a single side of A4. Pipe down son
                  My country? The United States?

Greatest in the world, son.

At least for now.

Unfortunately blacks, women, gays and commies are trying to destroy it.
                  Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

Israel owns a tiny sliver of land in the Middle East. The Muslims own all the rest, and they got all the oil too.

Israel is the only democracy in the ME (unless you count Iraq, which we brought to them).

Israel has never started these actions, though they often finish them. It's always terrorist groups or foreign nations first committing acts of terror or lobbing rockets at Israel.

It's quite simple, really. Enjoy the 99% of the ME and all the oil you got and leave Israel alone. Or try and keep your word to eradicate Israel so you get all the land in the ME, and Israel will fight back.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Israel owns a tiny sliver of land in the Middle East. The Muslims own all the rest, and they got all the oil too.

Israel is the only democracy in the ME (unless you count Iraq, which we brought to them).

Israel has never started these actions, though they often finish them. It's always terrorist groups or foreign nations first committing acts of terror or lobbing rockets at Israel.

It's quite simple, really. Enjoy the 99% of the ME and all the oil you got and leave Israel alone. Or try and keep your word to eradicate Israel so you get all the land in the ME, and Israel will fight back.

Israel is an apartheid Jewish supremacist state (b'tselem) filled with idiots like yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X