Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Israeli Forces go Gangsta on final Ramadan days, shooting and raiding inside mosques

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post

Not me but friends and people I know have.

They traveled Palestine and Israel. Taxi drivers would point out their old homes that their families have been driven out of, now owner by settlers

A building that housed international media offices including Al Jazeera’s in the Gaza Strip has been hit by an Israeli air raid that demolished the structure.

The building also housed The Associated Press news agency bureau.

Meanwhile, the AP said on Saturday it was “shocked and horrified” by the Israeli air attack.

“This is an incredibly disturbing development. We narrowly avoided a terrible loss of life,” AP President and CEO Gary Pruitt said in a statement.

“The world will know less about what is happening in Gaza because of what happened today,” Pruitt said.
    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/...israeli-strike

JimRaynor
    ShoulderRoll

Jim, seems like you team is trying to silence the media.

Comment

Originally posted by *Makaveli* View Post

Israel are retaliating to rockets coming from Gaza . If the palestinians were firing 2000 rockets a day at houses in Britain id be looking for Boris to flatten Gaza and all bury all the rotten terrorists in the rubble
      If Britain took their homes and forced people out

then they attacked their people in religious people, id expect a response

Israel started this recently by forcing people out of their homes and storming mosques to create this situation as they want this

Israel have now blown up world media centre in Palestine on hope news stops getting out about them trying to commit genocide and silence media

Israel’s are the terrorists in this, what else do you call taking peoples home and land ? Btw I’m talking very recent. What else do you call storming mosques and stopping people from attending mosques for no reason at all out of the blue? Last 6 months over 500 families have been forced out by Israel and lost their homes, eventually people will try to fight back

Make no mistake, it’s why the world organisations are going to charge Israel very soon, sure Israel will claim Semitic abuse to hide the truth but the reality is it’s Gaza that retaliated

but I’m sure everyone is glad Israel killed those refugee children camps, those same terrorists...lol

the truth is out there to the majority of the world, I hope the Arab world grow a set and actually defend Palestine and then we would see what is up but the Arab world have lost their nut sacks a long time ago
      Last edited by lfc19titles; 05-15-2021, 02:14 PM.
      Dakuwaqa likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post

If Britain took their homes and forced people out

then they attacked their people in religious people, id expect a response

Israel started this recently by forcing people out of their homes and storming mosques to create this situation as they want this

Israel have down blown up world media centre in Palestine on hope news stops getting out about them trying to commit genocide

Israel’s are the terrorists in this, what else do you call taking peoples home and land ? Btw I’m talking very recent. What else do you call storming mosques and stopping people from attending mosques for no reason at all out of the blue?

Make no mistake, it’s why the world organisations are going to charge Israel very soon, sure Israel will claim Semitic abuse to hide the truth but the reality is it’s Gaza that retaliated

but I’m sure everyone is glad Israel killed those refugee children camps, those same terrorists...lol

the truth is out there to the majority of the world, I hope the Arab world grow a set and actually defend Palestine and then we would see what is up but the Arab world have lost their nut sacks a long time ago
        Woe to the defeated.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
          the small hats are guilty of crimes against humanity

they hide by accusing anybody of "anti semitism"

they also have full control and power of American government.

if america stops giving Israel money for 1 year, that money would end homelessness in the US.

this is why its funny whenever jews try to compare the holocaust with slavery. they're still getting reparations from multiple nations. and America makes sure they have all the military arsenal necessary to oppress and massacre Palestinians.

jews view non jews as less than humans. its written in the Talmud, the religious book they follow even more than the Torah. basically Palestinians dying is like killing roaches for them, they dont see them as people. the "goyim" have no worth to the jew.

but of course american media will side with them because the US media is owned by.... yep
          I'd rather spend money on weapons to kill Palestinians than spend it on loser Americans tbh

Comment

Summary. Arabic and Hebrew both belong to the Semitic language family making them similar languages and the new generations can find them under the tree of the BiDi “Bidirectional“ languages. The structures, pronunciations and words resemble one another. However, they are separate languages.

Comment

Originally posted by digdis View Post

They did offer a lot of the land back at Camp David in 2000. By far the most offered as well as a true two state solution. But Arafat rejected it because the Palestinian leaders don’t want peace. They want the destruction of Israel.
              I do agree that Israel should stop building settlements in the contested land though cause all that does is agitate the conflict more.
              Destruction of Israel.

The best military in the middle east armed with nuclear weapons.

Laughable.

Re tard Palestinians.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

Destruction of Israel.

The best military in the middle east armed with nuclear weapons.

Laughable.

Re tard Palestinians.
                What if Israel shot their nuclear weapons in “Palestine” and thus wiped out everyone including themselves? Could we all call it day? Which nation would take dibs? Ecuador vs Norway?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  looks like genocide to me. do they really not remember 80 years ago, give or take?
                  The only genocide is your IQ. Getting real close to zero now.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

You’re wrong though

hamas dont want peace
                    Hamas was created by Israel FFS. to oppose Yasser Arrafat.

The fact you are cheerleading an apartheid state on a boxing forum like a brainwashed religious fanboy is ****ing pathetic.
                    Dakuwaqa likes this.

Comment

When somebody goes Gangster on them, sheet will happen. Give at least as much as you got, and then some..........Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X