Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Israeli Forces go Gangsta on final Ramadan days, shooting and raiding inside mosques

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

Only if you believe the western media

Have you been to that part of the would? I have. Many times.

if you go spend time in Israel, you’ll see how often Hamas are firing rockets into Israel unprovoked, all the time. It never gets reported anywhere else. I’ve been there when it happened. Hamas and their whole belief is there well never be a day if judgment until all Jews are dead. That’s why they keep doing it.

trust me, If the Palestinians put down their weapons and stopped firing rockets, there will be peace. If the Israelis put down theirs, they will get slaughtered. That’s the difference that people don’t understand.

there is no genocide, there’s only retaliation.

I’d urge you to visit that part of the world and get a real perspective and you’ll see how twisted the media has it.
    It's interesting you say that because my mother in law (Israeli Jew of Romanian descent) doesn't echo what you've said. I'm seeing her next week I'll ask more questions

Comment

Only if you believe the western media

Have you been to that part of the would? I have. Many times.

if you go spend time in Israel, you’ll see how often Hamas are firing rockets into Israel unprovoked, all the time. It never gets reported anywhere else. I’ve been there when it happened. Hamas and their whole belief is there well never be a day if judgment until all Jews are dead. That’s why they keep doing it.

trust me, If the Palestinians put down their weapons and stopped firing rockets, there will be peace. If the Israelis put down theirs, they will get slaughtered. That’s the difference that people don’t understand.

there is no genocide, there’s only retaliation.

I’d urge you to visit that part of the world and get a real perspective and you’ll see how twisted the media has it.
      Wtf did I just read

this is just fake, my colleagues also who worked in Israel and are Jewish do not state what you said, they have family there and know what it’s like. You are spreading the Israel agenda of playing the victim on this whilst they commit genocide, the world knows the truth. No matter how much Israel and their friends defend it. It’s no better than Russia what they did

israel starting this all again with their actions recently and over the last 2 years with trump and will continue to do so until they have taken over all of Palestine’s land. I rather trust the world organisation who is neutral than someone pro Israel

if Palestine do nothing they will lose all of their homes and be removed, it’s that simple.
      Last edited by lfc19titles; 05-14-2021, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by digdis View Post

They did offer a lot of the land back at Camp David in 2000. By far the most offered as well as a true two state solution. But Arafat rejected it because the Palestinian leaders don’t want peace. They want the destruction of Israel.
        I do agree that Israel should stop building settlements in the contested land though cause all that does is agitate the conflict more.
        Jerusalem belongs to Palestine and it was taken , they only want part of it but Israel refuses

Just give them part of their land back and sign a peace treaty, that’s what it will take, it’s reasonable and fair considering they have lost their homes

people abroad cannot even come home as they been told they won’t get their land back, it’s wrong in so many ways yet is ignored. Israel are occupying someone else’s land, just give some of it back in respect to what they want

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post

Jerusalem belongs to Palestine and it was taken , they only want part of it but Israel refuses

Just give them part of their land back and sign a peace treaty, that’s what it will take, it’s reasonable and fair considering they have lost their homes

people abroad cannot even come home as they been told they won’t get their land back, it’s wrong in so many ways yet is ignored. Israel are occupying someone else’s land, just give some of it back in respect to what they want
          You’re wrong though

hamas dont want peace

Comment

You’re wrong though

hamas dont want peace
            Hamas is not seeking peace, and Israel is ready.

I got family in Haifa, and they get along with Arabs.
            I got two cousins in the IDF, who want peace.

The UN is powerless to force peace.
            I hate seeing this middle eastern drama continue.

Comment

10 children have died after israel has begun launching rockets at refugee camps

Great stuff which I’m sure will twisted to say israel were defending themselves from verbal abuse and anti Semitic abuse as the cause of it

shocking stuff, it’s time the UN steps up and puts a stop to this madness, it’s clear israel are being protected by usa to continue with their bloodbath, the world has to stop them instead of hiding

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                10 children have died after israel has begun launching rockets at refugee camps

Great stuff which I’m sure will twisted to say israel were defending themselves from verbal abuse and anti Semitic abuse as the cause of it

shocking stuff, it’s time the UN steps up and puts a stop to this madness, it’s clear israel are being protected by usa to continue with their bloodbath, the world has to stop them instead of hiding
                Israel are retaliating to rockets coming from Gaza . If the palestinians were firing 2000 rockets a day at houses in Britain id be looking for Boris to flatten Gaza and all bury all the rotten terrorists in the rubble
                Zaroku and Beercules like this.

Comment

https://www.counterpunch.org/2019/10...talking-about/

Just saying , Christian Palestinians suffer too but they are not talked about much.

Most of the Christian Palestinians have been driven out of Bethlehem and Nazerath ,both important cities to Christians.

Iirc Yasser Arafat and Christian Palestinians were not allowed to Church or outside during Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

The Hate You Give.
                    Not me but friends and people I know have.

They traveled Palestine and Israel. Taxi drivers would point out their old homes that their families have been driven out of, now owner by settlers

Comment

You’re wrong though

hamas dont want peace
                      A lot of Palestinians and Israelis are good friends

Frends visited Israel. Said that Palestinians and Israelis would just get along like normal

Comment

Working...
                      X