Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Jai White on White People Opposing BLM But Not 'Stop Asian Hate'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When the mass grave with 250+ Indigenous schoolchildren was found up here about a month ago, I couldn’t help but notice that it was “All Children Matter” and not just “Native Children Matter”

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post

Any more excuses you want to pull out of your ass? You see it being used EXACTLY as everyone and their momma has agreed is the way that it's used, yet we should believe you that it's used about rioting when you have given zero proof of that.

Your bullshlt doesn't work on anyone with a brain. Time for you to give up and move along.
      I never said it wasn’t in response to BLM, I disagree about the motives for opposing BLM. White was writing it off as wholly racism, which is a cop out. Blame everything on racism without any further examination...equally lazy as it is easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post

I never said it wasn’t in response to BLM, I disagree about the motives for opposing BLM. White was writing it off as wholly racism, which is a cop out. Blame everything on racism without any further examination...equally lazy as it is easy.
        Not what he said at all. Maybe you made that connection yourself.

What you tried to do was base the opposition on something that is obviously false and was proven false. But I wouldn't expect anything different from someone with your track record. Just give it up. You're not fooling anyone and you couldn't even prove your own theory. This conversation should have been over long ago. Your reasoning is complete shlt and there is no reason for you to keep sending me messages about it when you have zero proof to support your stance.

Comment

Not what he said at all. Maybe you made that connection yourself.

What you tried to do was base the opposition on something that is obviously false and was proven false. But I wouldn't expect anything different from someone with your track record. Just give it up. You're not fooling anyone and you couldn't even prove your own theory. This conversation should have been over long ago. Your reasoning is complete shlt and there is no reason for you to keep sending me messages about it when you have zero proof to support your stance.
          I said how I felt about BLM, what others feel and why is speculation. I disagreed with what white said in the video, which is that inherent racism against black people is the reason BLM elicits a different reaction than stop Asian hate...never mind it’s 2 completely different things/sets of people who conduct themselves differently. What he said is a typical cop out, and impossible to prove. It sounds good to the legions of simpletons whose answer to everything is “systemic racism” though.

Lol @ not being able to prove my stance. Me having the opinion I have is proof of my stance. What stance are you taking, that everyone who says all lives matter or doesn’t like BLM is racist? I’ll stand by while you “prove your position”.
          Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

I said how I felt about BLM, what others feel and why is speculation. I disagreed with what white said in the video, which is that inherent racism against black people is the reason BLM elicits a different reaction than stop Asian hate...never mind it’s 2 completely different things/sets of people who conduct themselves differently. What he said is a typical cop out, and impossible to prove. It sounds good to the legions of simpletons whose answer to everything is “systemic racism” though.

Lol @ not being able to prove my stance. Me having the opinion I have is proof of my stance. What stance are you taking, that everyone who says all lives matter or doesn’t like BLM is racist? I’ll stand by while you “prove your position”.
            Your stance was that the opposition was due to riots and you pointed out Ferguson being the start of it. Then I showed clearly that ALM originated before then. Don't play stupid. I already told you. I'm not falling for your bullshlt. Give it up.

Your stance doesn't even make sense. "I'm against BLM rioting, so when people say Black lives matter, I will state All Lives Matter." You clearly couldn't find any other excuse for the opposition so you pulled that out of your ass. I can see why you want to ignore that was your stance. Because it makes no sense.

And once again, that's not what he said. Though it's funny that you draw that conclusion from what he said. I wonder why.
            Last edited by travestyny; 06-27-2021, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Your stance was that the opposition was due to riots and you pointed out Ferguson being the start of it. Then I showed clearly that ALM originated before then. Don't play stupid. I already told you. I'm not falling for your bullshlt. Give it up.

Your stance doesn't even make sense. "I'm against BLM rioting, so when people say Black lives matter, I will state All Lives Matter." You clearly couldn't find any other excuse for the opposition so you pulled that out of your ass. I can see why you want to ignore that was your stance. Because it makes no sense.

And once again, that's not what he said. Though it's funny that you draw that conclusion from what he said. I wonder why.
              My “stance” is bolstered by my opinion that the lives of black people do indeed matter, while simultaneously believing BLM to be a sham. Like I said, to me, white was insinuating that inherent racism toward blacks is the main reason people were critical toward BLM, which is impossible to prove and alleviates the need for any further examination. It’s the same tactic all these “anti racists” use to shut down any self reflection or dialogue.

You posted a single tweet? with no context, as “proof” of some insidious all lives matter organization existing with the sole purpose to oppose BLM, because racism? You have no proof the person who posted that is even a racist, nor do you care. I know, I know, anyone who says all lives matter is a racist...this guy too.

https://youtu.be/ayqhH9Vkx4w

Comment

My “stance” is bolstered by my opinion that the lives of black people do indeed matter, while simultaneously believing BLM to be a sham. Like I said, to me, white was insinuating that inherent racism toward blacks is the main reason people were critical toward BLM, which is impossible to prove and alleviates the need for any further examination. It’s the same tactic all these “anti racists” use to shut down any self reflection or dialogue.

You posted a single tweet? with no context, as “proof” of some insidious all lives matter organization existing with the sole purpose to oppose BLM, because racism? You have no proof the person who posted that is even a racist, nor do you care. I know, I know, anyone who says all lives matter is a racist...this guy too.

https://youtu.be/ayqhH9Vkx4w

Ok. I see where the disconnect is coming from. It's mostly because you, after all this time, are still unable to understand what the hell White is saying here, and you've made up your own interpretation of what he is saying and you've rode with that. I've tried to explain that you have this wrong over and over but you can't understand it.

First of all, now you are purposely avoiding your argument that it was all about rioting because you know that was disproven. So I would love to know what your new excuse is.

Second, I kept telling you over and over that you are misrepresenting what White is saying. While he might be insinuating that it is due largely (not necessarily entirely) to some form of inherent racism, you keep trying to represent this as him saying that everyone opposed to BLM believes Black lives don't matter. That is NOT what he is saying. That you can't understand his point is odd because I don't believe you to be dumb. Yet over and over you keep claiming this is his point, which it's clearly not.

No one, not ME nor White is saying that everyone opposed to BLM is racist. But it seems clear that they have some sort of racial hang ups. If not, then why would they oppose it? The reasoning you gave was clearly disproven, and is not even the reasoning that is mentioned in the tweet that I posted, nor is it mentioned by the millions of explanations that you can find anywhere, some of which I've already posted and yet you still can't understand it. I'm surprised that I really have to break this down for you so thoroughly because you can't do it on your own.

What is happening is that people on the BLM side are saying that it's important to mention specifically that BLACK lives matter as a way of saying that Black lives matter, TOO, because Blacks are treated differently. (and by the way, I see right through your bs by trying to make a big deal out of "No lives matter until Black Lives Matter" when you should know that the most common statement is not that one, but rather, "All Lives can't matter until Black lives matter." How shifty of you to latch onto one and ignore the much more prevalent one.). What the All Lives Matter group is saying is not that Black lives don't matter (which some of the racist ones may really believe), but they are saying that there is no reason to single out Black lives because there is no difference between how blacks and whites are treated. This is obviously false and even you have previously admit that in our discussion about stop and frisk. You just tried to blame it on crime stats, which makes no sense because what we saw is the 90% failure rate of stop and frisk (and that whites were at times found to be moreso in violation than blacks and hispanics, like those found with weapons), which is completely random and obviously no one should be pre-judged by stats in this way anyway, or else you should be frisked every time you walk into a public place. You yourself also had to toss away huge amounts of data which show that Blacks are treated differently (even data that showed this is done when crime is taken into account). So I know exactly who you are and why you make up these excuses.

What White is saying is that the ALM folks couldn't accept that the Black race is singled out by BLM...yet when it comes to stop Asian hate, no one feels triggered (YES, triggered) to say stop all hate. The mere mention of "Black" is triggering for some reason. I wonder why that may be. And funny, because you, by misrepresenting what he was saying, put forth the most likely reason that just the term Black is triggering. That being, some degree of inherent racism, resentment, or disdain, or whatever you want to call it.

Simply put, they can't rock with "Black Lives Matter, Too," which I'm sure we all realize by this point is the meaning behind Black Lives Matter, simply because the word Black is there. Stop Asian Hate. No problem. Is this sinking in now? And this happened FROM JUMP. Before people were even realizing anything about riots, Marxism, or whatever else you want to pull out of your ass.

But I find it real funny that in your misrepresentation of what he's saying, how you stepped in shlt here:

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                If “all lives matter” was in direct response to the mere notion that “black lives matter”, then it should have came about in 2013, no?
                Annnndddd what did my tweet show. That it came about when? 2013?

So by your own standards it's what? In direct response to the mere notion that "black lives matter"?

Now you seem to be caught in a web. So explain. Why did it come about? I'll be waiting.
                Last edited by travestyny; 07-04-2021, 05:41 PM.

Comment

• BLM is littered with BS.

Stop Asian Hate is very transparent and simple.
                  Stop Asian racism, that’s it.

It doesn’t come with BS such as defunding the police, democratic agendas, white man bad, reparations, double standards, hypocrisy, reverse racism, violence, etc.

Its very simple. Stop Asian Hate.

Comment

• Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post
                    BLM is littered with BS.

Stop Asian Hate is very transparent and simple.
                    Stop Asian racism, that’s it.

It doesn’t come with BS such as defunding the police, democratic agendas, white man bad, reparations, double standards, hypocrisy, reverse racism, violence, etc.

Its very simple. Stop Asian Hate.
                    But the pushback against BLM came right away, in 2013, before any of the extracurricular things you guys (sometimes falsely) attribute to it. A lot of times it's not even about the actual BLM organization, but simply about the words, Black lives matter.
                    siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Ok. I see where the disconnect is coming from. It's mostly because you, after all this time, are still unable to understand what the hell White is saying here, and you've made up your own interpretation of what he is saying and you've rode with that. I've tried to explain that you have this wrong over and over but you can't understand it.

First of all, now you are purposely avoiding your argument that it was all about rioting because you know that was disproven. So I would love to know what your new excuse is.

Second, I kept telling you over and over that you are misrepresenting what White is saying. While he might be insinuating that it is due largely (not necessarily entirely) to some form of inherent racism, you keep trying to represent this as him saying that everyone opposed to BLM believes Black lives don't matter. That is NOT what he is saying. That you can't understand his point is odd because I don't believe you to be dumb. Yet over and over you keep claiming this is his point, which it's clearly not.

No one, not ME nor White is saying that everyone opposed to BLM is racist. But it seems clear that they have some sort of racial hang ups. If not, then why would they oppose it? The reasoning you gave was clearly disproven, and is not even the reasoning that is mentioned in the tweet that I posted, nor is it mentioned by the millions of explanations that you can find anywhere, some of which I've already posted and yet you still can't understand it. I'm surprised that I really have to break this down for you so thoroughly because you can't do it on your own.

What is happening is that people on the BLM side are saying that it's important to mention specifically that BLACK lives matter as a way of saying that Black lives matter, TOO, because Blacks are treated differently. (and by the way, I see right through your bs by trying to make a big deal out of "No lives matter until Black Lives Matter" when you should know that the most common statement is not that one, but rather, "All Lives can't matter until Black lives matter." How shifty of you to latch onto one and ignore the much more prevalent one.). What the All Lives Matter group is saying is not that Black lives don't matter (which some of the racist ones may really believe), but they are saying that there is no reason to single out Black lives because there is no difference between how blacks and whites are treated. This is obviously false and even you have previously admit that in our discussion about stop and frisk. You just tried to blame it on crime stats, which makes no sense because what we saw is the 90% failure rate of stop and frisk (and that whites were at times found to be moreso in violation than blacks and hispanics, like those found with weapons), which is completely random and obviously no one should be pre-judged by stats in this way anyway, or else you should be frisked every time you walk into a public place. You yourself also had to toss away huge amounts of data which show that Blacks are treated differently (even data that showed this is done when crime is taken into account). So I know exactly who you are and why you make up these excuses.

What White is saying is that the ALM folks couldn't accept that the Black race is singled out by BLM...yet when it comes to stop Asian hate, no one feels triggered (YES, triggered) to say stop all hate. The mere mention of "Black" is triggering for some reason. I wonder why that may be. And funny, because you, by misrepresenting what he was saying, put forth the most likely reason that just the term Black is triggering. That being, some degree of inherent racism, resentment, or disdain, or whatever you want to call it.

Simply put, they can't rock with "Black Lives Matter, Too," which I'm sure we all realize by this point is the meaning behind Black Lives Matter, simply because the word Black is there. Stop Asian Hate. No problem. Is this sinking in now? And this happened FROM JUMP. Before people were even realizing anything about riots, Marxism, or whatever else you want to pull out of your ass.

But I find it real funny that in your misrepresentation of what he's saying, how you stepped in shlt here:

Annnndddd what did my tweet show. That it came about when? 2013?

So by your own standards it's what? In direct response to the mere notion that "black lives matter"?

Now you seem to be caught in a web. So explain. Why did it come about? I'll be waiting.
                      I’ll admit, I didn’t bother reading all that lol, but I’ll stick to the topic at hand. White was certainly implying that inherent racism toward blacks was the reason why BLM was opposed, and he compared it to the reaction to stop Asian hate as an example. I say implied racism, you say “racial hang ups”, whatever that means, I’m not going to argue over semantics.

Yes you dug up a single tweet, and gave yourself a big pat on the back for “proving” something or other. Just look at the trends of those hashtags, and you’ll see when they’re used the most. It’s a small vocal minority bickering with each other on social media, every time something inflames the issue. Both BLM and all lives matter had almost zero traction on 2013.

Saying all lives can’t matter until black lives matter is just another way to word what I said lol. At this point, if you’re not saying the opposition to BLM is due to racism, or that people who post all lives matter are racists, I don’t even know what you’re arguing, because that’s the insinuation that I reject.

Comment

Working...
                      X