No announcement yet.

Look at these handouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Did their demand for your almonds dip when Trump placed tariffs on China?

Post some pics of your orchard.
    Any maintenance and getting parts have been very costly these last few years.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post

I worries. You a good dude. I can take some ball busting. Lol

Naw I didnt need that money. Even though the past 3 years have been though. I got a very good system with my orchards where I’ve manage to get top dollar through tough time. Precision Farming

The water situation worries me though.
      Aww man, what's going on with the water situation?

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

Aww man, what's going on with the water situation?
        Crazy draught here in California and the West. I should be ok this year but if we don’t get much rain again. Next year will be tough and decision will need to be made.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

I'm all for sticking it to whitey and stuff
          Why is that? ................Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post

Crazy draught here in California and the West. I should be ok this year but if we don’t get much rain again. Next year will be tough and decision will need to be made.
            My prayers are with you, brother. No doubt you guy's will pull through. You always do right?

But if all else fails, I'll come through with some Dasani

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

Two considerations:

I think that non-hispanic **** they put in census ****s up stats. Because you look with your eyes and judge a race but no black skinned man named Gonzales is gonna mark non-hispanic. If you saw me you'd call me white, I got green eyes and freckles and pales skin, I'm puerto rican, PR's get me as a stat in the US.

Major American farmland is a bit west for that don't you think? Black dudes could always buy land there, it's white because black folk didn't travel and set up settlements in the west.

Today:
              map_nhblack.gif

Percent-of-Land-Devoted-to-Farming-by-USA-County-Map?format=1000w&content-type=image%2Fjpeg.jpg

As you can see, black farms are the minority in America because black americans do not live in the states that have the land for big ass farming operations.

That said, the civil was kinda about whether those states are to be free or slave states as they joined the union.

usa_1864_by_kristo1594-d4sdxne.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwic3ViIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb

As you can see even toward the end of the civil there's hardly any farmland incorporated into the states yet. You know the North won that **** and so at no point in say Nebraska was there ever any laws saying black men can't own land.

I'm all for sticking it to whitey and stuff but it really doesn't look like racism is why black folks ain't got big ass farms. They live in the south where the land has mountains and **** and can't keep up with the plains. The Smokies will never keep up with Oklahoma, it's stupid to try, that's why we build nukes there. Good place to hide nukes deep in the ground.

Even in Texas, who has a sizable black populace, they live in east Texas not mid to west texas where the big time farming is.

You can give Georgia all the money in the Union, Nebraska and Illinois and **** are gonna kick Georgia's ass in corn production....that's why we grow corn there.

Nah you have it all twisted, its because Racsim, White Supremacy, KKK, Systematic Racism, Systematic White Supremacy, Systematic Racist White Supremacy, Bigotry, Systematic White Supremacy Biggotry Racism and of course the KKK. The KKK is actually true illuminati of white supremacy.

Its for those reasons and those reasons only that these disparities exist, and absolutely nothing else, and if you think otherwise, then you're clearly all of those things I wrote and some..

Comment

My prayers are with you, brother. No doubt you guy's will pull through. You always do right?

But if all else fails, I'll come through with some Dasani
                It’s a real issue and that last drought we had 7+ years ago farmers were ripping whole orchards out or just letting them die. We survived it without any orchard loss but this time around I got a plan to possibly downsize thing and consolidate to only my most important trees but I’ve got a plan to try and survive as long as possible but in my mind it’s only going to get worse than better.

That’s part of farming. My pops and grandpa survived a very very critical drought in the 70’s and maintained operations. So I got historical notes my grandpa had kept from back then. We will see what happens.
                billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

Nah you have it all twisted, its because Racsim, White Supremacy, KKK, Systematic Racism, Systematic White Supremacy, Systematic Racist White Supremacy, Bigotry, Systematic White Supremacy Biggotry Racism and of course the KKK. The KKK is actually true illuminati of white supremacy.

Its for those reasons and those reasons only that these disparities exist, and absolutely nothing else, and if you think otherwise, then you're clearly all of those things I wrote and some..
                  Jim, why are you straying from the point of this conversation?

I've clearly stated my position.

I'll address his post in a moment. Got some things to attend to first.
                  Last edited by Chollo Vista; 05-10-2021, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

Why is that? ................Rockin'
                    Numbers and nepotism.

Comment

Just look at the reparations thread for starters LMAO

It's a ghost town in here

Goes back to my theory regarding this forum. Anything to do with black people, there's a major segment of this forum, which is a microcosm of this country, that will completely hate on it. No matter what

But when white's get free handouts, they got nothing to say. I'm not saying white farmers don't deserve a form of reparations, but let's be fair and consistent.

At the end of the day, I'm just proving a point here

Let this be on the record
                      Oh, alright, very fair point!

Comment

Working...
                      X