Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know exactly what aliens are and why the government is going to great lengths to cover everything up. It's not rocket science.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
    I'm not sure about people higher than the government but there is definitely a cover up or they try to control the narrative by labeling people crazy. I listen to this podcast about Paranormal events and a lot of the stories people tell, there was a cover up. People in dark vans, government vehicles, or people coming out of no where taking over the situation from the local authorities.

A lot of them are really believable especially the tone of the voices when they tell the stories. This one story, this lady from the UK came over to the USA in the 90s on business, went to a beach, and she saw a few sasquatches. Male, 2 females, and 2 kid ones. She said the male almost tried killed her when they saw her and the female one was yelling at him in this weird language. She said she thinks it was telling him to leave her alone. She fainted and woke up dragged a few feet next to her car. She said she went back to the hotel, called the cops, told them what happened. This one dude who was dressed like a civilian came with the authorities and told her it was a bear. Shut up and don't tell anyone. The way she was telling the story, the tone, and everything. You can tell she was traumatized. She almost broke down a few times telling her story. She said she kept it in all of these years because she told HR what happened when she had to do another job right after that. I guess HR told her employees and she was labeled the sasquatch lady so she didn't say a word until she went on his podcast. Crazy stuff.
    There are most certainly individuals who are above the government. Who is doing the covering up? There are people on this earth that have more money than you would think possible and the power to go with it.

Money and power go hand in hand and they will keep it by any means necessary.

Greed is in humanoids DNA.
    Last edited by HitmanTommy; 05-06-2021, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

Because they're at the mercy of the public, they're power comes from manipulative tactics and trickery to keep everyone docile.

If aliens really wanted everyone here to know about them, they could easily do it.
      Did you not read the article or look at the picture I posted? There are countless occurrences just like that one.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post

Did you not read the article or look at the picture I posted? There are countless occurrences just like that one.
        I saw the picture, still there is nothing stopping aliens from showing themselves and making their presence known clearly and world wide, a bunch of elites have no ability to stop that.

It's up to the aliens

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

I saw the picture, still there is nothing stopping aliens from showing themselves and making their presence known clearly and world wide, a bunch of elites have no ability to stop that.

It's up to the aliens
          Maybe the aliens can only be seen for a short time period. Notice how they never stick around? Always appear and then disappear. Maybe the more people that believe, the longer they stick around. A spiritual connection?

All I know is that there are countless reports of air force pilots saying they have seen these alien space craft. These are trained professionals with 20/20 vision.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
          Last edited by HitmanTommy; 05-06-2021, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post

Maybe the aliens can only be seen for a short time period. Notice how they never stick around? Always appear and then disappear. Maybe the more people that believe, the longer they stick around. A spiritual connection?

All I know is that there are countless reports of air force pilots saying they have seen these alien space craft. These are trained professionals with 20/20 vision.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
            Oh I know they're out there, what their motives are and why? We have no reference for what an advanced race from light years away may want or why.

I hope we get to know even if we're zapped out of the solar system, totally worth it

Comment

?width=587&version=1118018.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
                I'm not sure about people higher than the government but there is definitely a cover up or they try to control the narrative by labeling people crazy. I listen to this podcast about Paranormal events and a lot of the stories people tell, there was a cover up. People in dark vans, government vehicles, or people coming out of no where taking over the situation from the local authorities.

A lot of them are really believable especially the tone of the voices when they tell the stories. This one story, this lady from the UK came over to the USA in the 90s on business, went to a beach, and she saw a few sasquatches. Male, 2 females, and 2 kid ones. She said the male almost tried killed her when they saw her and the female one was yelling at him in this weird language. She said she thinks it was telling him to leave her alone. She fainted and woke up dragged a few feet next to her car. She said she went back to the hotel, called the cops, told them what happened. This one dude who was dressed like a civilian came with the authorities and told her it was a bear. Shut up and don't tell anyone. The way she was telling the story, the tone, and everything. You can tell she was traumatized. She almost broke down a few times telling her story. She said she kept it in all of these years because she told HR what happened when she had to do another job right after that. I guess HR told her employees and she was labeled the sasquatch lady so she didn't say a word until she went on his podcast. Crazy stuff.

What Youtube channel did you hear this Sasquatch lady share her story on?

Comment

Working...
                X