No announcement yet.

The Apex Of Pandering

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megas30 View Post

Ignorance. The original Wonder Woman is supposed to be black. Her name is Nubia. She defeated Diana for the title but was kidnapped by Aries.
    Who the fu ck is talking about WW ?!?!?

Wllliam_M_Marston_WW_lead.png

Everything worth infiltrating seems to have been created by a white person

Comment

Is any other group of people supposed to be inclusive ?

How soon before BET is rebranded to APE (AllPeopleEntertainment...no rasissed)

Comment

Janet Jackson is in the Rock n Roll HOF

Any chance of Led Zep being enshrined in the Hip Hop HOF ?
        Rockin' likes this.

Comment

I see nothing wrong with a Black Superman, Im actually a fan of alternate takes on characters. And of course this wouldn't even be a big deal if the other side were not hypocrites and found nothing wrong with say traditionally black or foreign character played by someone white, but unfortunately these same people who get upset at white people for being mad at Superman and other tradidionally white portrayed characters being portrated as black are the same people that also have a near heart attack when an Egyptian is actually depicted as an Egyptian.
          BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

Nice try

Kemet. Ancient Egyptians referred to their homeland as Kmt (conventionally pronounced as Kemet). According to Cheikh Anta Diop, the Egyptians referred to themselves as "Black" people or kmt, and km was the etymological root of other words, such as Kam or Ham, which refer to Black people in Hebrew tradition.
            So blacks were among some of the most ancient slave owners. Nice.
            JimRaynor, BodyBagz and Rockin' like this.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              I see nothing wrong with a Black Superman, Im actually a fan of alternate takes on characters. And of course this wouldn't even be a big deal if the other side were not hypocrites and found nothing wrong with say traditionally black or foreign character played by someone white, but unfortunately these same people who get upset at white people for being mad at Superman and other tradidionally white portrayed characters being portrated as black are the same people that also have a near heart attack when an Egyptian is actually depicted as an Egyptian.
              That's all I'm saying.

I'm looking for unbridled equality

Minorities only want mequality.

If they had beloved fictional characters (that THEY CREATED) and were hijacked and altered, how understanding would they be ?

Comment

Working...
              X