Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Do White Peeps Love Kiddie ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For what it’s worth, Africa leads the world in the sexual abuse of little boys.

Our comprehensive meta-analysis combined prevalence figures of childhood sexual abuse (CSA) reported in 217 publications published between 1980 and 2008, including 331 independent samples with a total of 9,911,748 participants. The overall estimated CSA prevalence was 127/1000 in self-report studies and 4/1000 in informant studies. Self-reported CSA was more common among female (180/1000) than among male participants (76/1000). Lowest rates for both girls (113/1000) and boys (41/1000) were found in Asia, and highest rates were found for girls in Australia (215/1000) and for boys in Africa (193/1000). The results of our meta-analysis confirm that CSA is a global problem of considerable extent, but also show that methodological issues drastically influence the self-reported prevalence of CSA.

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10....77559511403920

Comment

Man I thought this thread was about making fun of white people for liking star wars

Instead it some serious stuff

you mofos

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post

I don't. They like to be light skinned. Not American light skinned but Korean or Japanese light skin because they say it looks smooth.
        I get it. There are some girls who got colour and they are hot.

Comment

Why do POC love ruining their own neighborhoods ?

Comment

Working...
          X