Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People Are Still Incredibly Terrified Of Covid After Vaccination For No Logical Reason.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People Are Still Incredibly Terrified Of Covid After Vaccination For No Logical Reason.

Im fully vaccinated, have received my two shots. Therefore when people enter my place of business I'll often ask them if they're vaccinated, and if so I'll tell them if they feel comfortable they can remove their masks if they like. About 85% of them do and are relieved to do so. The other 10-15% say thank you but we will keep our masks on....

People are free to do what they like, however, what is the point of receiving your vaccine if you're still too terrified to take off your mask in a place where not only are you vaccinated but the person you're working with is vaccinated as well...in this scenario your risk of catching Covid is damn near 0%, nvm that your symptoms are reduced and your chances of dying is 0%.

In anycase, do people actually want to return to normal, or do they subconsciously enjoy living in fear, and or are so incredibly brainwashed that they're terrified of their own shadow, because quite frankly anyone who still wears a mask after receiving the vaccine while in a room with another vaccinated person has not bothered to read the science or check the statistics andat that point blindly following fear propaganda.
    Zaryu and MOTHERDUCKER like this.

Smh, I haven't received the vaccine nor was I terrified of Covid because I take care of myself. Caught the virus, lost my sense of taste for 4-5 days (still continued to work out during) then I moved on. People letting the media get them all spooked

Comment

Jimmy boy talking facts. I’ve had one dose of AstraZeneca. No side effects all good. Get my second one in mid June.

edit: didn’t read properly. People shouldn’t be scared of covid after two vaccines. How much do the Pfizer and Moderns reduce transmission?
      Last edited by Dakuwaqa; 04-30-2021, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post
        Jimmy boy talking facts. I’ve had one dose of AstraZeneca. No side effects all good. Get my second one in mid June.

edit: didn’t read properly. People shouldn’t be scared of covid after two vaccines. How much do the Pfizer and Moderns reduce transmission?
        I got the Moderna, the nurse said risk of transmission is reduced by 97.5%. Out of the 80+ million who receied either the Moderna or the Pfizer only around 6000 people recorded catching Covid. In other words, your chances of getting Covid after being fully vaccinated is around .0007%

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/19/cdc-...americans.html
        Last edited by JimRaynor; 04-30-2021, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

I got the Moderna, the nurse said risk of transmission is reduced by 97.5%. Out of the 80+ million who receied either the Moderna or the Pfizer only around 6000 people recorded catching Covid. In other words, your chances of getting Covid after being fully vaccinated is around .0007%

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/19/cdc-...americans.html
          That’s considerably higher than I though it was. Interesting. Yeah I agree with you masks seem pointless. We have some variants in the UK that significantly reduce vaccine efficacy. Little clusters here and there

Comment

many people will continue to have fear as they await answers on the long-term robustness of the vaccines, uncertainty still remains.

Comment

Lol you can still get covid even after the shots. I take care of myself and I'm not a ****ing idiot so i dont need nor want the vaccine. Theres also different strains
              BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

What we do know is that the media stirred a panic. CNN was caught on video admitting they were driving up COVID deaths despite the CDC reporting that only 6% of the actual COVID reported deaths were strictly from COVID. MSM didn’t want that getting out. Instead they doubled down in the hysteria to help shut down the country and economy. Attempted the lay the blame solely upon Trump. What we got was pandemic theater. Masks became a symbol of obedience and party loyalty. A badge of allegiance. Biden is still wearing one outdoors even after he said you won’t need one if you’re vaccinated. It’s good theater. Let the sheep continue to wear them, so long as the mask Nazis leave the rest of us alone.

Comment

Fu ck a vax
                  I'm too healthy for that shlt

Much rather keep a mask on if I must

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
                    Lol you can still get covid even after the shots. I take care of myself and I'm not a ****ing idiot so i dont need nor want the vaccine. Theres also different strains
                    The experimental phase of vax

Fu ck that shlt

Comment

Working...
                    X