Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ohio police officer fatally shoots teenage girl who appears to hold a knife during fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben Bolt View Post
    As an European, where guns ain’t that spread in society, I wonder how it is, working as a policeman in the States.

Every work shift seems like it could be a life-threatening one.
    That 2nd amendment, wasn’t it written and suitable for another time.

What’s the point in a civilized society, for everyone to wear guns?
    If you buy one to protect yourself, the ones you want to be protected from probably have gotten two. A never-ending spiral.
    The purpose of the Second Amendment to was to assure that the American citizens would/could own guns equal to that of the government in the event government became corrupt and misused their power. One thing to note, mass shootings were never a problem until about two decades ago. Prior to that, there were actually high schools that had shooting and rifle teams, guns were readily available. It seems the more they restrict and tighten gun laws, the more problems we've had. If you were to make guns illegal here, the criminals would always find a way to get them. Just like they do with drugs, human trafficking, fireworks, exotic animals, etc. Criminals don't respect gun laws, only law abiding citizens do.

The people doing most of the killing with firearms each year obtained them illegally and used them illegally.

FWIW, there are a lot of stories of legal gun owners who save their lives and the lives of others with their firearms each year. The news won't report that. Only when there is a "mass shooting" or when a black is killed by a white or the police. Guns are not the problem, the people who are getting them illegally are, and the people who are selling them illegally are as well. No one race has a monopoly on gun crimes.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post

facts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      hahaha! The racist was crying about racial diatribe! He's best friends with Chollo, the biggest racist on this site!! You clowns go around high fiving one another on these threads and wonder why you aren't taken seriously.

So who is to blame for this 15 year old girl's death? Her? The police? Her parents who failed her?
      Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

Once I review the video and the evidence of this case I will return to offer my expert analysis. Until then I bid you all a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

The purpose of the Second Amendment to was to assure that the American citizens would/could own guns equal to that of the government in the event government became corrupt and misused their power. One thing to note, mass shootings were never a problem until about two decades ago. Prior to that, there were actually high schools that had shooting and rifle teams, guns were readily available. It seems the more they restrict and tighten gun laws, the more problems we've had. If you were to make guns illegal here, the criminals would always find a way to get them. Just like they do with drugs, human trafficking, fireworks, exotic animals, etc. Criminals don't respect gun laws, only law abiding citizens do.

The people doing most of the killing with firearms each year obtained them illegally and used them illegally.

FWIW, there are a lot of stories of legal gun owners who save their lives and the lives of others with their firearms each year. The news won't report that. Only when there is a "mass shooting" or when a black is killed by a white or the police. Guns are not the problem, the people who are getting them illegally are, and the people who are selling them illegally are as well. No one race has a monopoly on gun crimes.
          Thx for commenting. What is obvious for you ain't for us, and vice versa. We are formed by the society we have grown up in.
          And humans, all sharing the thoughts of the big mystery - what will happen to us in afterlife ... if there is one ...

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

hahaha! The racist was crying about racial diatribe! He's best friends with Chollo, the biggest racist on this site!! You clowns go around high fiving one another on these threads and wonder why you aren't taken seriously.

So who is to blame for this 15 year old girl's death? Her? The police? Her parents who failed her?
            me and Chollo are best friends???? you really do create your own reality

Comment

My reaction reading some of the comments from the posters I expected them from ...ShE WaS OnLY A CHiLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, OmG ShE WaS OnLY 15 !!!!!. Same people that probably referred to Michael Brown as the "Gentle giant" .Watch the video...this wasn't some small, meek teenager, this was a physically mature, 250lb. Young woman that looks like she could play D-line at Alabama, violently, exposively attacking, I don't assume police had the opportunity to ask her age while she was trying to kill another young black lady with a knife.

AbleIndelibleBasilisk-size_restricted.gif

Comment

Was he trying to tase her?

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
                  Was he trying to tase her?
                  Using a taser would be a bonehead move on cops part.

He had a split second to make a decision and prevent her from stabbing the other girl, not to mention saved the dog from dying too. Poor pooch.

He made the right choice.

The violent knife wielding behemoth on the other hand, did not make the right choice.
                  Last edited by HewJohnson; 04-21-2021, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

Well that depends on how the knife stab would have turned out, but I didn't question whether the cop was right or wrong. In my personal opinion, I can't blame him for the call he made. The point is that the only reason this story was brought up is so GhostofKlansman could complain some more about Black people. Obviously some black people also felt that this shooting was justified. I posted a video from Willie D who agrees it was justified.
                    Go tell it to somebody who might give a F what you think. The story was brought up because it happened and happens quite often in those communities.........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

Go tell it to somebody who might give a F what you think. The story was brought up because it happened and happens quite often in those communities.........Rockin'
                      Rockin', I assure you that no one gives a F what you think either. You've been an embarrassment here for a long time.

Comment

Working...
                      X