Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ohio police officer fatally shoots teenage girl who appears to hold a knife during fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As an European, where guns ain’t that spread in society, I wonder how it is, working as a policeman in the States.

Every work shift seems like it could be a life-threatening one.
    That 2nd amendment, wasn’t it written and suitable for another time.

What’s the point in a civilized society, for everyone to wear guns?
    If you buy one to protect yourself, the ones you want to be protected from probably have gotten two. A never-ending spiral.

Comment

Ben Bolt why your font different tho

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        LOL. That threw me off too.

Comment

I see several black celebrities trying to insist this w as police brutality, along with many BLM advocates.

Since so many folks including celebrities want to cry wolf, why should police respond to black callers at all?

Seriously, what for? Anything a policeman does is deemed “racist! Police brutality!”

Damned if u do damned if u don’t.

Lets do like BLM wants and abolish the police department for one or two cities to test it out, or instead just allow black communities to do their own policing for themselves since they don’t trust police to make the right decision anyway.

We can eliminate this controversy pretty quickly like that. Give the people what they want.
          Easy peezy.

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post

LOL. That threw me off too.
            And I didn't understand what's funny (it probably is). Well, English isn't my mother language.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              He said he's European at the start of his post.

Those damn Europeans, always gotta be different for no reason smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

He said he's European at the start of his post.

Those damn Europeans, always gotta be different for no reason smh.
                Thumbs up

meme_man likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

of course the community is crying. They just lost a child. How many times have you known for people to lose a loved one and just take it in stride, or say, "yea, that 16 year old was a bad one and got what she deserved." not often, right? And that's nothing specific to black people, is it? Are they allowed to grieve?

Whether this killing was justified or not, this is a story about real people who are dealing with a real tragedy, and to dunn's point, it's people like you who don't give a damn about anyone who was killed or saved during this incident. All it is to you is an opportunity to continue your racial diatribe on a website. What a great person you are.
                  facts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Bolt View Post

Thumbs up
                    Back at you my friend.

tenor.gif
                    Ben Bolt likes this.

Comment

these different fonts are getting me quite heated

AfraidNecessaryGrunion-max-1mb.gif

Originally posted by Ben Bolt View Post

And I didn't understand what's funny (it probably is). Well, English isn't my mother language.
                      Excuse me do I sense an attitude here? I sense sass. You're being sassy af and quite frankly I don't like it. I don't like it at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X