Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ohio police officer fatally shoots teenage girl who appears to hold a knife during fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #52
    Some Hollywood big-wig just got fired because he sent an email to someone saying BLM is an extremist organization. No discussion, no tolerance, just fired for mere criticism of this terror movement.

    Comment


    • #53
      On a side note, the cops saved a black woman from getting stabbed to death and another black woman getting heavily kicked in the face by a man. Did their lives matter ?

      Comment


      • #54
        Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
        On a side note, the cops saved a black woman getting stabbed to death and another black woman getting heavily kicked in the face by a man. Did their lives matter ?
        I wonder if the woman who was saved from being stabbed will thank the police? Will her family thank the police for saving her life?

        Comment


        • #55
          Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
          On a side note, the cops saved a black woman from getting stabbed to death and another black woman getting heavily kicked in the face by a man. Did their lives matter ?
          What's funny is.. if Police got abolished or weren't called to the scene..

          And the dude finished kicking that woman's head in

          And the woman who got shot actually stabbed and killed the girl in Pink

          Would anyone give a ****? These twitter warriors certainly wouldn't give a ****

          Na would be just another day.. at best might get on some local news or in the paper
          Fists_of_Fury and Rockin' like this.

          Comment


          • #56
            Democrats are such race-hustling scumbags...

            Democrats condemn Ma’Khia Bryant shooting despite bodycam footage showing 15-year-old wielding knife


            Democrats have been quick to condemn the police shooting of 15-year-old Ma'Khia Bryant in Columbus, Ohio, even after body camera footage showed Ma'Khia charging at another nearby female while raising an apparent knife in the air.

            "While the verdict was being read in the Derek Chauvin trial, Columbus police shot and killed a sixteen-year-old girl. Her name was Ma’Khia Bryant. She should be alive right now," Sen. Sherrod Brown, D-Ohio, said on Twitter on Wednesday.

            "Black girls deserve girlhood — uninterrupted. Black girls deserve to grow up and become women," Rep. Ayanna Pressley, D-Mass., wrote on Twitter.

            George Floyd's family's attorney Ben Crump referred to Ma'Khia as "unarmed" in a tweet.

            "As we breathed a collective sigh of relief today, a community in Columbus felt the sting of another police shooting as @ColumbusPolice killed an unarmed 15 [year old] Black girl named Makiyah Bryant. Another child lost! Another hashtag," Crump wrote on Twitter.

            Comment


            • #57
              Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post

              What's funny is.. if Police got abolished or weren't called to the scene..

              And the dude finished kicking that woman's head in

              And the woman who got shot actually stabbed and killed the girl in Pink

              Would anyone give a ****? These twitter warriors certainly wouldn't give a ****

              Na would be just another day.. at best might get on some local news or in the paper
              THe PoLiCE ArE HUnTiNg Us DoWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

              Saddest part is all these motherduckers around this that could have stopped this before a knife came out, and before a woman got her head stomped. But they were more interested in busting out cell phones to record it and sell it to World star hip hop. Then blame the police for stopping an attempted murder at the minimum. Only the life of the black girl doing the stabbing mattered because she was shot by police. The victims of black on black crime are collateral damage.
              Fists_of_Fury and GhostofDempsey like this.

              Comment


              • #58
                Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

                I didn't defend anyone. I didn't call the cops murderers. All I posted about was you're lack of concern over a 15 yr old being killed. It's like how you forgot to show concern when Floyd got murdered and when the cops got murdered by the rioting Trump supporters.

                Just noticing a pattern.
                ****ing moron... lmfao.....

                Comment


                • #59
                  Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  Democrats are such race-hustling scumbags...

                  Democrats condemn Ma’Khia Bryant shooting despite bodycam footage showing 15-year-old wielding knife


                  Democrats have been quick to condemn the police shooting of 15-year-old Ma'Khia Bryant in Columbus, Ohio, even after body camera footage showed Ma'Khia charging at another nearby female while raising an apparent knife in the air.

                  "While the verdict was being read in the Derek Chauvin trial, Columbus police shot and killed a sixteen-year-old girl. Her name was Ma’Khia Bryant. She should be alive right now," Sen. Sherrod Brown, D-Ohio, said on Twitter on Wednesday.

                  "Black girls deserve girlhood — uninterrupted. Black girls deserve to grow up and become women," Rep. Ayanna Pressley, D-Mass., wrote on Twitter.

                  George Floyd's family's attorney Ben Crump referred to Ma'Khia as "unarmed" in a tweet.

                  "As we breathed a collective sigh of relief today, a community in Columbus felt the sting of another police shooting as @ColumbusPolice killed an unarmed 15 [year old] Black girl named Makiyah Bryant. Another child lost! Another hashtag," Crump wrote on Twitter.
                  ...... this **** aint real......

                  Comment


                  • #60
                    Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

                    Either way, the community was going to lose a child. The officer simply did his job protecting citizens from harm. Just take a mental note here: if you try to stab somebody in front of the police you will/may be shot.

                    Just a guy doing his job.............Rockin'
                    Well that depends on how the knife stab would have turned out, but I didn't question whether the cop was right or wrong. In my personal opinion, I can't blame him for the call he made. The point is that the only reason this story was brought up is so GhostofKlansman could complain some more about Black people. Obviously some black people also felt that this shooting was justified. I posted a video from Willie D who agrees it was justified.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP