Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ohio police officer fatally shoots teenage girl who appears to hold a knife during fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

As for Floyd, my position was that the cop should have gotten a manslaughter conviction. He should get the same 12 year sentence as the Somali cop who shot the innocent woman in her driveway when she called 911...isn't that fair? I didn't defend Chauvin. I also didn't think Floyd was worthy of being a martyr either. They are both scumbags.
    Stop trying to equate the situations. Each case is different. different set of facts and circumstances.

You always seem to forget to show concern for the dead people in certain cases. Again, just a pattern I noticed from you.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

I didn't defend anyone. I didn't call the cops murderers. All I posted about was you're lack of concern over a 15 yr old being killed. It's like how you forgot to show concern when Floyd got murdered and when the cops got murdered by the rioting Trump supporters.

Just noticing a pattern.
      This why you will never earn respect, your spouting proven lies, what cops were killed by Trump rioters, you're such a loser, but keep posting for further confirmation.

The big Dunce strikes again
      Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
        I know you want me to feel something for the cop but he's just a *****. That ****ing close, he steps backwards and pulls his gun. I can tell by the height of the camera he's bigger than me.

Bigger than me, more armed than me, backed by a force I lack, but, trained to be or just naturally 100% more pussified than I.

I'm from the ghettos, don't tell me I've not, I have, he's a *****. Should his ***** ass face anything? Probably not. We don't put our ***** ass police in danger remember. And, yeah, me calling them ******* gonna get under someone's skin. Someone always gotta tell me they ain't. Not *******, but, also, don't ask them to step into danger doe.........ya ****ing *****.
        WTF

He saved a girl's life

It's the girl with the knife that he shot you should be angry at

That cop is a hero
        Fists_of_Fury and Rockin' like this.

Comment

Stop trying to equate the situations. Each case is different. different set of facts and circumstances.

You always seem to forget to show concern for the dead people in certain cases. Again, just a pattern I noticed from you.
          I didn't see any concern from you when that veteran was killed at the Capitol. In fact, many of you were celebrating the Capitol cop as a national hero and showed absolutely no remorse for an unarmed woman being shot.

You can equate the two. In fact, the Somali cop who shot the white lady was far worse. She wasn't a suspect, she didn't resist arrest, she didn't have a criminal record, she wasn't high on meth or opiates...she called 911 for help. The cop killed her in cold blood and only got 12 years.

Comment

Since it seems like what the thread starter really wants to know is how the common Black man would react to this, I'd like to elect Willie D. to take a stab at it (terrible pun there).

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post
              It was a justified shooting.
              Sure was, she was just about to stab someone else alot going on dangerous situation

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

Sure was, she was just about to stab someone else alot going on dangerous situation
                Cop should have deescalated by shooting the knife out of her hand tbh

Comment

The cop saved a girls life.

how dumb do you have to be to try to stab someone with a cop yards away from you??

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

He may very well get the 12.5 years that the Somali cop got. But you were wrong when you stated this before. The Somali cop didn't get only manslaughter. He was also found guilty of 3rd degree murder.
                    Boxingscenes Grand Wizard can't tell the truth even if his life depended on it.

I expect many more threads from his demented mind today. This is his way of venting his anger over Chauvin's conviction. He's a very sick human being and I'm hesitant to call him human. He's beneath that.

travestyny likes this.

Comment

Notice the concern ghost has for a 15 yr old that has been killed?
                      Your comparing a girl trying to stab someone to an innocent child shot in a mcdonalds drive thru? Fu.ck you piece of **** and fu.ck george floyd too!
                      Fists_of_Fury and Vlad_ like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X