Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ohio police officer fatally shoots teenage girl who appears to hold a knife during fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

So the cop is bigger and all he had to do was grab her hand that was swinging a knife?? She was in mid-swing when he fired the shots. Maybe, just maybe, she should not have tried stabbing someone? How would you feel if he hesitated and she stabbed someone and killed them? Or if he tried grabbing her and he gets stabbed himself and bleeds out? Here's a thought...parents start parenting.

Instead of police reform, how about every time a minor commits a violent felony the parents are held just as accountable, maybe that way they will start being responsible parents instead of professional victims every time the cameras are rolling.
    I think both is needed, police reform and for people to stop being idiots and violent criminals, plus parents to parent better. I go by a case by case basis. I feel George Floyd's death wasn't justified. A case like that is where reform is needed. But I feel this death was justified and the way police should be trained to act more often. Girl was armed, cop shot what sounded like 4 times and put her down quickly and efficiently, not unloading the clip or injuring any innocents. I support the cop in this case. And some people in communities and the media need to learn that not every case is about race, but about de-escalating a situation and that's what this cop did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

I think both is needed, police reform and for people to stop being idiots and violent criminals, plus parents to parent better. I go by a case by case basis. I feel George Floyd's death wasn't justified. A case like that is where reform is needed. But I feel this death was justified and the way police should be trained to act more often. Girl was armed, cop shot what sounded like 4 times and put her down quickly and efficiently, not unloading the clip or injuring any innocents. I support the cop in this case. And some people in communities and the media need to learn that not every case is about race, but about de-escalating a situation and that's what this cop did.
      Police reform is the mantra of liberal race hustlers who use the police as an easy target for controlling their constituents. There will always be a few bad cops, and they can be dealt with on a case by case basis. But there is no need for overhaul of all police departments as it pertains to brutality or those who are killed during police encounters. In fact, the numbers are lower than they have ever been in terms of fatal police encounters. The media would have you believe it’s an epidemic, which it is not.

Comment

Working...
      X