Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ohio police officer fatally shoots teenage girl who appears to hold a knife during fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
    I know you want me to feel something for the cop but he's just a *****. That ****ing close, he steps backwards and pulls his gun. I can tell by the height of the camera he's bigger than me.

Bigger than me, more armed than me, backed by a force I lack, but, trained to be or just naturally 100% more pussified than I.

I'm from the ghettos, don't tell me I've not, I have, he's a *****. Should his ***** ass face anything? Probably not. We don't put our ***** ass police in danger remember. And, yeah, me calling them ******* gonna get under someone's skin. Someone always gotta tell me they ain't. Not *******, but, also, don't ask them to step into danger doe.........ya ****ing *****.
    So the cop is bigger and all he had to do was grab her hand that was swinging a knife?? She was in mid-swing when he fired the shots. Maybe, just maybe, she should not have tried stabbing someone? How would you feel if he hesitated and she stabbed someone and killed them? Or if he tried grabbing her and he gets stabbed himself and bleeds out? Here's a thought...parents start parenting.

Instead of police reform, how about every time a minor commits a violent felony the parents are held just as accountable, maybe that way they will start being responsible parents instead of professional victims every time the cameras are rolling.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Notice the concern ghost has for a 15 yr old that has been killed?
      Why the **** would he have concern for a thug who was trying to murder another girl

Just look at these savages your defending..
      Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

I didn't defend anyone. I didn't call the cops murderers. All I posted about was you're lack of concern over a 15 yr old being killed. It's like how you forgot to show concern when Floyd got murdered and when the cops got murdered by the rioting Trump supporters.

Just noticing a pattern.
        Exactly how many cops got murdered at the Capitol? From what I've read, 5 people died, Ashley Babbit, Kevin Greeson, Benjamin Phillips, and Roseanne Boyd - not cops. Brian Sicknick a cop, died of natural causes a day after the riot, the medical examiner said.

So who were these murdered cops?

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
          I know you want me to feel something for the cop but he's just a *****. That ****ing close, he steps backwards and pulls his gun. I can tell by the height of the camera he's bigger than me.

Bigger than me, more armed than me, backed by a force I lack, but, trained to be or just naturally 100% more pussified than I.

I'm from the ghettos, don't tell me I've not, I have, he's a *****. Should his ***** ass face anything? Probably not. We don't put our ***** ass police in danger remember. And, yeah, me calling them ******* gonna get under someone's skin. Someone always gotta tell me they ain't. Not *******, but, also, don't ask them to step into danger doe.........ya ****ing *****.
          Correct dude should have risked getting stabbed in the face.. or let the girl stab and kill the other girl

In the "hope" that he could have restrained her before using deadly force

dumb mother****er

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

Exactly how many cops got murdered at the Capitol? From what I've read, 5 people died, Ashley Babbit, Kevin Greeson, Benjamin Phillips, and Roseanne Boyd - not cops. Brian Sicknick a cop, died of natural causes a day after the riot, the medical examiner said.

So who were these murdered cops?
            Don't dunn still believes that a bunch of "Trumpers" bashed in a police officers head and killed him

Btw tell me how can the doctors/media only now know that Sicknick died of natural causes like what?.. 4 months later..all this after saying he was battered to death with a fire extinguisher? for most of January

Comment

I didn't defend anyone. I didn't call the cops murderers. All I posted about was you're lack of concern over a 15 yr old being killed. It's like how you forgot to show concern when Floyd got murdered and when the cops got murdered by the rioting Trump supporters.

Just noticing a pattern.
              As for Floyd, my position was that the cop should have gotten a manslaughter conviction. He should get the same 12 year sentence as the Somali cop who shot the innocent woman in her driveway when she called 911...isn't that fair? I didn't defend Chauvin. I also didn't think Floyd was worthy of being a martyr either. They are both scumbags.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Here we go again, the community is already crying "she was just a kid" and "say her name"!
                Of course the community is crying. They just lost a child. How many times have you known for people to lose a loved one and just take it in stride, or say, "Yea, that 16 year old was a bad one and got what she deserved." Not often, right? And that's nothing specific to black people, is it? Are they allowed to grieve?

Whether this killing was justified or not, this is a story about real people who are dealing with a real tragedy, and to Dunn's point, it's people like you who don't give a damn about anyone who was killed or saved during this incident. All it is to you is an opportunity to continue your racial diatribe on a website. What a great person you are.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

As for Floyd, my position was that the cop should have gotten a manslaughter conviction. He should get the same 12 year sentence as the Somali cop who shot the innocent woman in her driveway when she called 911...isn't that fair? I didn't defend Chauvin. I also didn't think Floyd was worthy of being a martyr either. They are both scumbags.
                  He may very well get the 12.5 years that the Somali cop got. But you were wrong when you stated this before. The Somali cop didn't get only manslaughter. He was also found guilty of 3rd degree murder.

Comment

Also just lol at twitter.. Typical responses

"RIP beautiful baby.. they took another one"
                    "Far to young.. we need justice"

Somebody links still pictures of her trying to stab someone in the neck

"**** you scum"

China just nuke the western world already.. it's well past saving

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post

Why the **** would he have concern for a thug who was trying to murder another girl

Just look at these savages your defending..
                      Show me where I defended anyone?

Comment

Working...
                      X