Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ohio police officer fatally shoots teenage girl who appears to hold a knife during fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post

Deys alwaze kellen us??? y doe??

this is just you being racist. BostonGuy

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
      On a side note, the cops saved a black woman from getting stabbed to death and another black woman getting heavily kicked in the face by a man. Did their lives matter ?
      Lol. Your the first person I have heard mention that kick. I saw it and thought my eyes were deceiving me at first. Girl never even saw it while getting her fat a s s up lol.

Comment

• if lebron posted this dude's picture and that caption he should be investigated. suspend and fine him from the league and maybe even have him do a month of time.

that kind of rhetoric can get someone lynched. hundreds of people showed up outside of chauvin's house before he was indicted. if this video doesn't come out and lebron is posting this **** who is to say that this dude and his family aren't pulled out of their house and strung up to a tree?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Think LeBron is a perfect example of how you should think and pause before you hit send. You can’t control what happens once you do.

Don’t be in such a rush to be first.

To see him have to backtrack and try to distance himself from the original tweet has been laughable.
          Yup. Reminds me of when Spike Lee retweeted Zimmermans home address. Biggest problem was, it wasn't Zimmermans address and a mob showed up to a strangers house.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
            if lebron posted this dude's picture and that caption he should be investigated. suspend and fine him from the league and maybe even have him do a month of time.

that kind of rhetoric can get someone lynched. hundreds of people showed up outside of chauvin's house before he was indicted. if this video doesn't come out and lebron is posting this **** who is to say that this dude and his family aren't pulled out of their house and strung up to a tree?
            **** you mean "If" he did it?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post

Well that depends on how the knife stab would have turned out, but I didn't question whether the cop was right or wrong. In my personal opinion, I can't blame him for the call he made. The point is that the only reason this story was brought up is so GhostofKlansman could complain some more about Black people. Obviously some black people also felt that this shooting was justified. I posted a video from Willie D who agrees it was justified.
              Yes... I feel like the cop is as much a victim of the situation as the dead girl... that cop will be traumatized and people are not understanding this. The cop did as he was trained, and it is the training that I have such an issue with.... Adults weilding a knife in Japan can be shot in the thigh,not central mass, often large bucklers are used against a knife weilder,covering the entire body...We used these, they knock, or pin a person so they can be disarmed.

Its a situation that has to be addressed at the root... Teenagers all have the capacity to do incredibly stupid things. and yes, parenting is a BIG part of it as well. I just wish these issues could be addressed instead of when something like this happens and someone has to blame the cop, or the kid. We still don't know why that girl was enraged... It hurts man,it really hurts to see these incidents.

Comment

• Someone one here speaking for the "average black man", as if he speaks for all.

I agree with Candace's take, which is what I've been saying all along...notice how she is being trashed for calling this girl a knife wielding maniac, which what she was.

Candace Owens says KIDS not cops ‘need more training’ and asks ‘how hard is it to raise child that doesn’t kill others?’

"'Cops need more training'. No— your children do. How hard is it to raise a child that doesn’t attempt to butcher other human beings to death?

"I'm sick of the degeneracy," she slammed in the scathing tweet.

The comments came just one day after Owens shockingly branded a 16-year-old who was killed by police a "knife-wielding maniac" - and called the cop who shot her dead a "hero."

"But the goal now is to convince black people to celebrate criminality so I’m really excited to learn about how heroic, kind, and inspiring this knife-wielding maniac was."'

Owens' remarks drew a great deal of backlash, with journalist Imara Jones pointing out that Bryant "was 16".

"I do not care," Owens thundered back in response. "Normal sixteen year olds do not attempt to butcher another human being to death with a knife.

"Neither her skin color or her age absolves her from any guilt."

She continued: "The responding officer is a hero."

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post

This shooting in the air is highly effective. I think the force should think about this. If this cop had popped off two rounds in the air, this B would drop that knife as if it's on fire.
                  There are many other effective things: plastic bucklers the size of a person that are light... you run and knock down/pin the suspect. shooting non lethal targets at closer range. Learing how to restrain as a team, using stick weapons at a distance with a shooter positioned at a distance... sticks are the "rock" to the scissors of a knife because they give one distance. Perhaps using a "blank" as a warning shot... etc, etc. These activities take training though....

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

**** you mean "If" he did it?
                    you have never seen a meme posted to look like it came from a twitter account?

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post

this is just you being racist. BostonGuy
                      eyez ain no races, y come u say dat?

Comment

Working...
                      X