Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

“Thank you George Floyd for sacrificing your life for justice” - Polluted Pelosi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Thanks G, more people than ever have a Vizio now, you a real one.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      Thanks G, more people than ever have a Vizio now, you a real one.
      I want my reperations

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by denium View Post

        Who will they get in to play him? Denzel?
        I will pay his family

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

          Nobody would vote for that drunk old bag

          Dwayne Johnson 2024!
          I liked the Rock, but he sold out too. He let a senile old man call him "DJ".

          When did anyone ever call the Rock "DJ", yet he backed this fool?

          If I ever meet him, I'm going to say what's up DJ, how's it going DJ etc etc

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Beercules View Post

            I want my reperations

            Whatever you need, King!!!!

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by HrNY View Post

              I liked the Rock, but he sold out too. He let a senile old man call him "DJ".

              When did anyone ever call the Rock "DJ", yet he backed this fool?

              If I ever meet him, I'm going to say what's up DJ, how's it going DJ etc etc
              You know what strange

              none of the usual black rights posters are here with us

              This how little a leader of their movement values the life of a random black man

              These dudes aren’t disturbed at all

              sheeps get used and slaughtered
              HrNY and BodyBagz like this.

              Comment


              • #37
                If George had his gun shoved under her tltties, she wouldn't be in a rush to Knight him.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
                  If George had his gun shoved under her tltties, she wouldn't be in a rush to Knight him.
                  you got it wrong

                  George knighted polluted pelosi

                  polluted pelosi alongside biden kneeled shortly after George’s death

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                    you got it wrong

                    George knighted polluted pelosi

                    polluted pelosi alongside biden kneeled shortly after George’s death
                    True

                    She would have asked him in and take out his other gun.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP