Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

“Thank you George Floyd for sacrificing your life for justice” - Polluted Pelosi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DaNeutral.
    replied
    The police officer who killed him was a cvnt, the other officers who stood there while the ppl around them were pointing out the guy was struggling to breath should be ashamed of themselves.

But this career criminal drug fuelled, pregnant woman beating, home invading prick who got killed is no hero and no martyr. He was another cvnt. I don't care that he is dead, its just shocking how he died at the hands of the ppl who are in a position of power and are expected to handle that power in the right way.

Leave a comment:

• TJ highway
    replied
    If George Floyd would have cooperated with police he still be alive. What was he afraid of?

Getting sober?

Nancy Pelosi calling him a martyr!

LOL? What was his religion?

The praying temple of the fentanyl god?

Leave a comment:

• BodyBagz
    replied
    No one cared when he was alive
    In and out of the penal system
    All and all a POS

If he's a hero, then so are we all

Leave a comment:

• GrandpaBernard
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    Originally posted by Mike D View Post

Oh I'm sure there's quite a large number of lib fanatics who would line up to vote for her evil ass.
    I was reading through the Twitter comments/tweets on her speech and while many acknowledged that she used a "poor choice of words", there were no shortage of tweets that prefaced their tweet with "I love Nance, but...."

Seriously how does one "love" someone like her. And for the record there's not a single politician that I "love". I'm not some Team Republican guy that has any love for one of them either.

But...there are real living, breathing human beings who actually "love" Nancy Pelosi??? Yikes.
    lol polluted pelosi had an entire defense brigade after her ugly azz was exposed with no mask on inside that hair salon

Meanwhile these same people happily keep face diapers on. Don't follow the leader?

Some people deserve to be the slaves they are.

Leave a comment:

• Mike D
    replied
    I was reading through the Twitter comments/tweets on her speech and while many acknowledged that she used a "poor choice of words", there were no shortage of tweets that prefaced their tweet with "I love Nance, but...."

Seriously how does one "love" someone like her. And for the record there's not a single politician that I "love". I'm not some Team Republican guy that has any love for one of them either.

But...there are real living, breathing human beings who actually "love" Nancy Pelosi??? Yikes.

Leave a comment:

• ralex
    replied
    Dunn And Larry will still support this dumb broad. Go Team Go

Leave a comment:

• Mike D
    replied
    Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

Nobody would vote for that drunk old bag
    Oh I'm sure there's quite a large number of lib fanatics who would line up to vote for her evil ass.

Leave a comment:

• STREET CLEANER
    replied
    Liberalism is a disease.

Leave a comment:

• PeepeePoopooMan
    replied
    Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    Pretty sure he was unaware of that arrangement...

Leave a comment:

• Spray_resistant
    replied
    Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    now you know why she didn’t ever try to be president

too sloppy with the words
    Nobody would vote for that drunk old bag

Dwayne Johnson 2024!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X