Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man spits on dude on NYC subway. Not prepared for what happens next.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by markusmod View Post
    Not entirely sure why he stood there. Once he saw the guy was trying to get out of the car, obviously to do damage, he should have ran for his life.
    That's a good question. I would have thought he would be prepared to fight.

I mean what the hell did he think would happen if he got the door open.

I guess he thought the door wouldn't come open.

Comment

Originally posted by markusmod View Post
      Not entirely sure why he stood there. Once he saw the guy was trying to get out of the car, obviously to do damage, he should have ran for his life.
      Seemed to me he mistakenly believed that the guy was not going to be able to get those doors open. When the guy did get out it appeared that he released a significant amount of fecal matter into his underpants.
      Zaryu Zaryu likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Crazy that the guy who beat him would actually be charged for assault if they catch him. If you spit on someone you deserve a beating, that's worse than getting punched.
        Agreed. I'm guessing dude won't spit on anyone again though lol. Honestly dude is lucky the guy didn't just lay into him some more at the end. I actually believe that guy showed a lot of restraint. Because like you said I would just assume someone take a shot at me rather that spit on me. That **** is just foul.

Comment

He should have run away while he still can, I bet he didn't see that coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            So upon further review, my expert analysis concludes that it was probably ultimately a mistake to spit on that particular gentleman.
            If Jake Paul spat on him he would lick it off and ask P4P #1 for an autograph

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post

If Jake Paul spat on him he would lick it off and ask P4P #1 for an autograph
              I mean to be fair that's probably what I would do so I wouldn't blame him.
              Szef Szef likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post

Agreed. I'm guessing dude won't spit on anyone again though lol. Honestly dude is lucky the guy didn't just lay into him some more at the end. I actually believe that guy showed a lot of restraint. Because like you said I would just assume someone take a shot at me rather that spit on me. That **** is just foul.
                If someone spits on me, they can forget about getting punched.

I'm pulling out the pistol and getting the popping.

Comment

Guy got off easy. Some people would have shot him, stabbed him or thrown him under the train. That aside, very impressive how he was able to get those doors open. Hulk Mad!

Comment

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Looks like someone just won their stupid prize and learned their lesson.

Comment

He had it coming

Comment

Working...
                      X