7 year old child shot and killed in Mickey D’s drive thru

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 year old child shot and killed in Mickey D’s drive thru

https://www.google.com/amp/s/chicago...quare-shooting

“A 7-year-old girl was killed and her father was seriously wounded in a shooting Sunday afternoon as they were getting food at a McDonald’s drive-thru in the Homan Square neighborhood.“

Wheres the outrage?!
    Where’s the protests?

Wheres her gold casket?? Somebody get her a gold casket and paint murals of her!

7 year old child getting shot and killed while ordering a FOOKING happy meal?!
    Her last supper I suppose!

Where is the MEDIA OUTRAGE?!

WHERE?!? WHERE?!??

The police better not use any excessive force when arresting the shooters, otherwise you’re gonna have some burned down fast food places real fast...
    Zaroku and Alf Stewart like this.

Comment

This girl needs a gold casket and 3 funerals!

STAT !

Where’s BLM?!

Why aren’t they on top of this?!
      Rockin' likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post
        https://www.google.com/amp/s/chicago...quare-shooting

“A 7-year-old girl was killed and her father was seriously wounded in a shooting Sunday afternoon as they were getting food at a McDonald’s drive-thru in the Homan Square neighborhood.“

Wheres the outrage?!
        Where’s the protests?

Wheres her gold casket?? Somebody get her a gold casket and paint murals of her!

7 year old child getting shot and killed while ordering a FOOKING happy meal?!
        Her last supper I suppose!

Where is the MEDIA OUTRAGE?!

WHERE?!? WHERE?!??
        There is no money in that and it doesn't support any agenda.

Comment

The BLM founders can't buy another luxury home on the narrative of this news story. Now if one of those shooters is killed by the police, THAT buys a nice condo in NYC or LA.

Comment

F'N white supremacists and their guns won't stop shooting people!!

Seriously, this is tragic. Prayers to the family stuff like this shouldn't be happening, the BLM people should be allocating the money they get into cleaning up the streets, into buying homes for families that are trying to get out of the violence. BLM is as corrupt as they come.

Comment

The white nationalists are just getting dumber and dumber by the minute. Why would there be a protest for this? The protests are in response to police, officers of the government who have sworn to protect and serve the public, that fail to live up to that by killing or brutalizing black people. You have to be really be a toothless, idiotic inbred not to get that.

The people that commit crimes like the one in this article get arrested and tried for their crimes. The protests are because when police commit crimes against black people they go unpunished. If there was a track record of police murder and brutality being prosecuted and punished the same way any other criminal would be there wouldn't be any need for protests.

Lets say some of the white nationalists are right and the motivation for the protests was profit. You know how you eliminate the ability for those people to profit-by making sure police stop committing crimes against black people. How do you do that? Simple-prosecute the police when they commit murder and crimes against black people.

I seriously don't get why the white nationalists can't figure this one out for themselves. You would think somewhere along the line, in their home school classes, someone with teeth whose parents aren't siblings would say-

"DUH Jethro you harken if the cops stopped killing and beating the blacks, the maxine waters and sharptons wouldn't have anythang to complain about."

"Ya know Cletus, you right, if the cops got locked up when they did this kind of crap, then the blacks wouldn't be out in the streets all day and night".

If Jethro and Cletus can figure out, why can't some of the posters in the lounge do the same?
              shootingcrew, siablo14 and travestyny like this.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post
                F'N white supremacists and their guns won't stop shooting people!!
                Was this girl killed by a white supremist? .............Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

Was this girl killed by a white supremist? .............Rockin'
                  I was making a joke.(a terrible one at that) In Chicago, more than likely, she wasn't.

Comment

I'm ready to riot over baby murders. That's some **** I can get behind. I dunno how breaking windows of small businesses helps, but, I got mah hammer right here. Where we rioting at?

Comment

Working...
                    X