Collapse
No announcement yet.

8 dead in shooting at FedEx facility in Indianapolis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They need to give kids alternate names for school. It was like 50/50 this guy goes on a shooting spree one day with a name like Scott Hole. The whole Hole family probably locked up for all sorts of crimes for the names they got called in 6th grade.

RIP to the people killed doe. And fook this kid. It's good he's dead.
    Last edited by Eff Pandas; 04-17-2021, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

For **** sake what a ****ing loser.

If there is a hell I hope his ass is there.
      Absolutely, call these idiots out for losers that they are. Posing with guns is equally idiotic and it is the foundation of the destructive gun culture in the US. Guns are not something to have because they are cool. But they can be sporting tools that have a very positive side to them.

Comment

Originally posted by PotentialToast View Post

Absolutely, call these idiots out for losers that they are. Posing with guns is equally idiotic and it is the foundation of the destructive gun culture in the US. Guns are not something to have because they are cool. But they can be sporting tools that have a very positive side to them.
        I agree. I don't own a gun but I would like to simply because I like shooting.

I don't think guns should be banned but there's clearly crazy ****ing people.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          America seems to be getting back to normal with the mass shootings....
          Yup the freaks come out.

biden need to shut these nut bags down and cut off weapons to everyone except police a d the military. Humans can’t be trusted with guns.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post

Yup the freaks come out.

biden need to shut these nut bags down and cut off weapons to everyone except police a d the military. Humans can’t be trusted with guns.
            Where are you from Picardo, China? And even if guns were banned, do you truely believe that nobody would have guns because they are illegal? Cocaine is illegal as is crack. Hitting a civilian is illegal. Robbing stores is illegal. China, born and raised?

Take away our right to guns and our constitution/bill of rights will follow shortly thereafter.

Learn from the past ChinaPicardo..................Rockin'
            Last edited by Rockin'; 04-17-2021, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

From the picture, he looks like a baby. He used to work there last year apparently. His mom at some point before contacted the police and told them he might try to commit suicide by cop. They found no evidence of any wrongdoing but took a shotgun off of him.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/shooti...olis-1.5990075
              He looks 13 years old.
              travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

Where are you from Picardo, China? And even if guns were banned, do you truely believe that nobody would have guns because they are illegal? Cocaine is illegal as is crack. Hitting a civilian is illegal. Robbing stores is illegal. China, born and raised?

Take away our right to guns and our constitution/bill of rights will follow shortly thereafter.

Learn from the past ChinaPicardo..................Rockin'
                Northern California

bow down.

have learned from past look at Japan. Nuff said.

usa. Covid restrictions relaxed and the freaks come out. What is it 10 mass shootings in a month.

I dodged a bullet in San Antonio. I was at the airport the day before. Literally.

your worried about China and al queda

im worried about “el cracka”. Chris rock.

Comment

Working...
                X