Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White soldier charged with assault for shoving, berating Black man in viral video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

Yup.

How the Staff can say they are making serious efforts to get rid of race-baiting on here, and those 2 racist clowns have not been banned, is beyond me.
    what 1 offense have i done to be banned..post 1 just 1 racial post,statement anything that I have made and I will leave on my own

Comment

• Oh this is good

Comment

• What happened to the story of the two girls that carjacked and killed an innocent Uber driver.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          What happened to the story of the two girls that carjacked and killed an innocent Uber driver.
          You should see some of the stories that have been buried by the media in recent days and weeks. Brutal stuff that makes this look like nothing. Which it is. But the wrong people are victims, not part of a protected class, so it’s not viral news.

Fists_of_Fury Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post

I don't disagree with anything you've said, but we can only go on what happened in the video.
            Yea, but going off of your "we can only go off of what happened in the video" theory the video seems to start mid-event so how much can you really say about the entire situation as was the reality for those two guys in the actual situation? You & I know what we saw, but if we are both being honest its obvious thats an incomplete story. Thats the thing the feels important being that nothing THAT bad happened during this situation.

Whatever happened before that point, the kid obviously wasn't a threat at the point that he was assaulted.
            Sure, but we both know these types of situations don't stop on a dime once they are started. And "assaulted" sounds like such a p#ssy bs way of describing with what we all saw in this video. The guy yelled at & pushed the guy. I mean fook man I've been yelled at & pushed & I've yelled at & pushed mfers before & gone much further than that speaking honestly & I nor the other side had the cops involved. I'm sure this guy is fooking embarrassed as fook this has blown up as much as it had with this girl releasing this video & getting the cops involved. Its a who gives a fook tomorrow type of disagreement from all appearances. And yea yea I know technically it is assault, but no male with both balls attached would report this to the police & I don't believe this guy who got pushed even did himself. Story blew up so much the police got involved on their own it appears.

The sheriff also confirmed that though there were some things that happened prior, they didn't justify the assault. The kid handled it the right way. Hold your ground and wait for the police after being assaulted. I've made a small amount of enemies riding my bike at lightning speed dipping through throngs of people at the park around my way. When a lady threatened me saying if I hit her, she will "react." I told her straight up. I'll call the police and then defend myself if she escalates it. Doesn't matter if it's an old woman or an Army Lieutenant to me. If you handle the situation in the right way, you should be protected. You also protect yourself to some degree in future encounters. Though I agree this was likely much ado about nothing, it still is what it is. He had no reason to put his hands on the kid. He also knocked a cellphone out of his hand and caused some damage to it I'm assuming. If the kid just wanted to walk away after the push, I'm sure damage to his phone might have made him decide to legally see it through. The bottom line is, it's not his job to police the public sidewalk and put his hands on people.
            Yea like I said I get all the legal sh^t & sure if you wanna live your life like that with regular police interactions fair play, but I'm seeing that this isn't some random male Karen attack on this innocent guy selling candy bars in his neighborhood. It sounds like there was a beef of some sort between these two, again justly or unjustly, & they worked it out as males tend to do without police involvement. Nothing really happened to no one. A guy was pushed. Its some 3rd grade bs.

And as to the "its not his job" I'm not with this call the police bs all the time. If it warrants it or you don't feel safe dealing with a situation fair play, but if something is happening that ain't that big a deal, but isn't something that should be happening or is offensive or threatening to you or yours in front of you & you don't act you might as well cut your balls off. And to be clear idk if this guy did something THAT extreme to get such extreme attention by this drill sgt guy or not, but the thing is even with all that extreme attention his big crime here was pushing a guy.

As for the phone he should take the guy to court or take the L on that one if he wasn't completely innocent in the situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              What happened to the story of the two girls that carjacked and killed an innocent Uber driver.
              its still on here..what do you mean what happened to it?? they are scum as well

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

You should see some of the stories that have been buried by the media in recent days and weeks. Brutal stuff that makes this look like nothing. Which it is. But the wrong people are victims, not part of a protected class, so it’s not viral news.
                when was that story buried?? it was reported just like this one and the 2 idiots were arrested

Comment

• please find all these so called racist posts by me and I will leave right now...seems like posting stories where a white person is clearly wrong means you are racist..yet the same posters criminalize every damn black person who is killed or assaulted by a white person

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post

when was that story buried?? it was reported just like this one and the 2 idiots were arrested
                    Which story are you referring to? I just posted one of the elderly woman beaten into a concussion because of her race. No social media outrage, no protesters, no vandalism or mainstream media coverage. I can point to 30+ murders that took place last month that were racially motivated and never made CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NYT, WAPO, and haven’t gone viral on social media.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

Which story are you referring to? I just posted one of the elderly woman beaten into a concussion because of her race. No social media outrage, no protesters, no vandalism or mainstream media coverage. I can point to 30+ murders that took place last month that were racially motivated and never made CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NYT, WAPO, and haven’t gone viral on social media.
                      you responded to the post about the 2 girls who tased and killed the uber driver....stop the ignorance...and stop acting like all the sudden blacks are untouchable..it is a damn lie and i can tell you that for a fact

Comment

Working...
                      X