No announcement yet.

"We Must Not Only Protest, We Must Build"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "We Must Not Only Protest, We Must Build"

Proest = Riot Build=burn. I never stated what Barack Obama did, and the people never heard, or did hear but didn't care, as our cities burn.............Rockin'

We had had 2 presidents since Obama,yet you wanna mention him..you always slam black people no matter what

Comment

You are a sensationalist pillock longing for a authoritarian paramour to make you feel safe. I respect your love of all things cute (Maines are awesome) but stop the nonsense please.

Comment

Won't have to build if nothing is destroyed

Comment

Eh. Riot and burn was good enough for the Trump Cult and Proud Boys who were standing by for the cult.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post
            We had had 2 presidents since Obama,yet you wanna mention him..you always slam black people no matter what
            Exause of Obama. 0ur financial system was saved.

Larry, you know I wanna beat the **** outta 1bad65voice, you a good man, good father.

no good deed goes unpunished. Good ppl get ****ed over

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              Eh. Riot and burn was good enough for the Trump Cult and Proud Boys who were standing by for the cult.
              exactly. I’m messican Jew... proud boys would hang me fast. Someday we gotta meet....

keep fighting the good fight

Comment

Working...
              X