Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike D
    replied
    Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

No. BART cop who did a similar thing only got about two years. So we will see.

The taxpayers will be paying the civil suit not her.
    So just curious -- what would be your solution? Or what you would like to see happen here?

Leave a comment:

• 4truth
    replied
    Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post

ask yourself this..could you do the same thing as this cop and not get any time?
    It would be a crime for me as a civilian to be shooting someone with a taser. It was the cop’s job, she just made a tragic mistake. Not really the same thing.

reminds me of the rednecks who shot Aubrey, if they had been cops doing their job, they did nothing wrong ....but they were not

Leave a comment:

• LarryX....
    replied
    Originally posted by 4truth View Post

Neither should get any time at all.

We had a crane operator a few years ago who dropped a container on a dock worker. The dock worker should not have been where he was and the crane operator cut a corner, clipped a stack and a container fell and crushed a man. It was a tragedy and it was negligent but it wasn’t in any way a crime. This is like that.
    ask yourself this..could you do the same thing as this cop and not get any time?

Leave a comment:

• Rockin'
    replied
    Originally posted by New England View Post
    rock shut the **** up. you racist, brain damaged, shell of a man. stop. i will make you feel worse than you already do about your failure of a life.
    Racist or realist?

Do you disagree with Officer Tatum?............Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 04-14-2021, 09:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• New England
    replied
    rock shut the **** up. you racist, brain damaged, shell of a man. stop. i will make you feel worse than you already do about your failure of a life.

Leave a comment:

• siablo14
    replied
    Originally posted by 4truth View Post

We had a crane operator a few years ago who dropped a container on a dock worker. The dock worker should not have been where he was and the crane operator cut a corner, clipped a stack and a container fell and crushed a man. It was a tragedy and it was negligent but it wasn’t in any way a crime. This is like that.
    So sad for you but it doesn't work like that.

No civil suit should be paid out either?

Leave a comment:

• 4truth
    replied

Leave a comment:

• QueensburyRules
    replied
    - -N'er speak ill of the dead and dying.z

Leave a comment:

• siablo14
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike D View Post

I beg to differ. The officer is is very likely looking at a lengthy prison stint, nearing age 50 as it is -- and when she gets out will never be able to work a day in her chosen career profession again.

I'd say that's a heavy price. That she and she alone will be paying.

My guess is she's going to get something similar along the lines of the officer in Dallas as far as sentencing goes.

Leave a comment:

• Mike D
    replied

The taxpayers will pay that price not her.
    I beg to differ. The officer is is very likely looking at a lengthy prison stint, nearing age 50 as it is -- and when she gets out will never be able to work a day in her chosen career profession again.

I'd say that's a heavy price. That she and she alone will be paying.

My guess is she's going to get something similar along the lines of the officer in Dallas as far as sentencing goes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X