No announcement yet.

Duante Wright

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post

It’s an accidental shooting. When a criminal is putting people in danger, dangerous things happen. The reason the dude is dead is because he made a series of horrible decisions that led to horrible things happening.

The fact someone would riot or even defend someone who put peoples lives in serious danger is beyond me. The only reason this **** is on the news is because the officers is white. Remember that.
    the guy was stupid but that did not warrant a death sentence...cop was wrong and even admitted it..what is there to argue here?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

Don't resist arrest and we would never even be talking about this. It all starts at home.

Duante Wright Death - What YOU need to know! - YouTube ..............Rockin'
      funny how some can resist arrest and even drive off and dont get shot...plus since when does resisting arrest warrant someone getting shot?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        Yeah she obviously didn't do it on purpose. If she did, it would go down as one of the all-time dumbest murders in the history of mankind. Throwing her career and possibly the next 10 years of her life away (keep in mind she's like 50), and having to hide in shame the rest of your life when you do get out -- all to bust some caps in some random she has no history with? I highly doubt she's some bloodthirsty white mom cop who woke up that day after 25 years or whatever on the job and decided that she was going to get her some fresh black blood today hell or highwater. No way.

That said it was a horrific mistake that absolutely can never ever happen. I'm sure many mistakes as a cop are forgivable -- like coming into your shift late, taking a longer lunch than you should and having typos on your police report, but mistaking your gun for a taser and ultimately killing someone...is not. Yes she deserves her manslaughter charge and I suspect that she will spend her foreseeable future in a women's prison.
        I agree with what you say but have a comment about what I bolded. It is wishful thinking. This or something similar will continue to happen, it is inevitable because we all make mistakes. It is true in all phases of our lives.

Comment

When we start charging doctors and nurses with crimes because of the fatal mistakes that are made in hospital many times everyday, I'll try to see the justice in charging this woman with a crime.

This criminal charge is unjust.

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post

I agree with what you say but have a comment about what I bolded. It is wishful thinking. This or something similar will continue to happen, it is inevitable because we all make mistakes. It is true in all phases of our lives.
            Oh no you're absolutely 100% right. No human in history is immune to mistakes. But it's just that some mistakes...you can't come back from. Fair or not. Even if it was a 100% honest mistake. Which I believe in her case it was.

OldTerry likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post

the guy was stupid but that did not warrant a death sentence...cop was wrong and even admitted it..what is there to argue here?
              We discuss that's agenda driven and has nothing to do with race... It has to do with a police officer making a mistake in a deadly situation...

Are we going to condemn the person attempting to make the right decision in a dangerous situation... or condemn the person attempting to put peoples lives in danger on purpose?
              Rockin' likes this.

Comment

I saw this on another forum ISH:

I think the cop deserves jail time but this guy appears to be scum of the Earth. Apparently he and a friend entered 2 women's apartment and refused to leave. So the women instead of calling the cops let them sleep it off in their living room. In the morning Duane Wright instead showing gratitude saw an exchange of rent money between the women and pulled out his gun and pointed at one of the women and demanded the money, $820 to be exact. When the woman refused because she couldn't believe they were being robbed after letting this scumbag and his friend stay the night, homeboy started choking her out trying to get the money but she screamed and he fled before he could get the cash. The woman called the cops. It's unclear how they managed to catch him but he was arrested in 2019 as an adult.

He was only 18 at the time and could have changed his life around but let's be honest. That probably wasn't going to happen.

Is this true? Anyone have a source

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post

We discuss that's agenda driven and has nothing to do with race... It has to do with a police officer making a mistake in a deadly situation...

Are we going to condemn the person attempting to make the right decision in a dangerous situation... or condemn the person attempting to put peoples lives in danger on purpose?
                  when you take a persons life you have to pay..it isnt like she deleted something on demand by mistake...

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    I saw this on another forum ISH:

I think the cop deserves jail time but this guy appears to be scum of the Earth. Apparently he and a friend entered 2 women's apartment and refused to leave. So the women instead of calling the cops let them sleep it off in their living room. In the morning Duane Wright instead showing gratitude saw an exchange of rent money between the women and pulled out his gun and pointed at one of the women and demanded the money, $820 to be exact. When the woman refused because she couldn't believe they were being robbed after letting this scumbag and his friend stay the night, homeboy started choking her out trying to get the money but she screamed and he fled before he could get the cash. The woman called the cops. It's unclear how they managed to catch him but he was arrested in 2019 as an adult.

He was only 18 at the time and could have changed his life around but let's be honest. That probably wasn't going to happen.

Is this true? Anyone have a source
                    courts decide that....it has 0 to do with the cop making a horrible decision

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

Why would you love that?

You are strange as fck, really you are.
                      She took a life. That can't be corrected. Your cop bias is showing.

Comment

Working...
                      X