Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lomadeaux
    replied
    Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
    Nobody deserves to die because of their rap sheet, especially if they've already paid their debt to society.
    When you put people’s lives in danger... you’re no longer a victim.

Leave a comment:

• Lomadeaux
    replied
    Dumb woke mother ****ers see the videos of what happens when cops don’t jump to action, get themselves and other killed... and you mother ****ers don’t say ****.. youre little ***** boys and girls tweeting on the internet your opinion. Your opinion is worth as much as your net worth.. ****ing zero.

Leave a comment:

• Lomadeaux
    replied
    Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post
    cop admitted to wrongfully shooting the guy..no one is saying his actions were right..but he was murdered.....
    It’s an accidental shooting. When a criminal is putting people in danger, dangerous things happen. The reason the dude is dead is because he made a series of horrible decisions that led to horrible things happening.

The fact someone would riot or even defend someone who put peoples lives in serious danger is beyond me. The only reason this **** is on the news is because the officers is white. Remember that.

Leave a comment:

• Mike D
    replied
    Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

I would love her to be personally sued too.
    I think that's fair. Although I do doubt she has much of anything left when this is over.

Leave a comment:

• 2shameless
    replied
    Nobody deserves to die because of their rap sheet, especially if they've already paid their debt to society.

Leave a comment:

• siablo14
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike D View Post

So just curious -- what would be your solution? Or what you would like to see happen here?
    I would love her to be personally sued too.

Leave a comment:

• markusmod
    replied
    Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post

call it what you want, thats fine..but i dont get why we always focus on the victim..hell yea he handled it wrong but was that worthy of death?..threads like this are ignorant
    I expected a manslaughter charge, likely conviction. She would get off is murder was the charge.

Leave a comment:

• BodyBagz
    replied
    Obey the law, eat healthy foods, live a long prosperous life.

Or not and face the consequences.

It's that simple.

Leave a comment:

• Mike D
    replied
    Yeah she obviously didn't do it on purpose. If she did, it would go down as one of the all-time dumbest murders in the history of mankind. Throwing her career and possibly the next 10 years of her life away (keep in mind she's like 50), and having to hide in shame the rest of your life when you do get out -- all to bust some caps in some random she has no history with? I highly doubt she's some bloodthirsty white mom cop who woke up that day after 25 years or whatever on the job and decided that she was going to get her some fresh black blood today hell or highwater. No way.

That said it was a horrific mistake that absolutely can never ever happen. I'm sure many mistakes as a cop are forgivable -- like coming into your shift late, taking a longer lunch than you should and having typos on your police report, but mistaking your gun for a taser and ultimately killing someone...is not. Yes she deserves her manslaughter charge and I suspect that she will spend her foreseeable future in a women's prison.

Leave a comment:

• Eff Pandas
    replied
    Its hard to say she did this purposely, & I have no reason to believe she did, & likely even harder to prove it in court if it was the case, but yea she should get jail time for this regardless.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X