No announcement yet.

Duante Wright

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

No. BART cop who did a similar thing only got about two years. So we will see.

The taxpayers will be paying the civil suit not her.
    Neither should get any time at all.

We had a crane operator a few years ago who dropped a container on a dock worker. The dock worker should not have been where he was and the crane operator cut a corner, clipped a stack and a container fell and crushed a man. It was a tragedy and it was negligent but it wasn’t in any way a crime. This is like that.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

We had a crane operator a few years ago who dropped a container on a dock worker. The dock worker should not have been where he was and the crane operator cut a corner, clipped a stack and a container fell and crushed a man. It was a tragedy and it was negligent but it wasn’t in any way a crime. This is like that.
      So sad for you but it doesn't work like that.

No civil suit should be paid out either?

Comment

rock shut the **** up. you racist, brain damaged, shell of a man. stop. i will make you feel worse than you already do about your failure of a life.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          rock shut the **** up. you racist, brain damaged, shell of a man. stop. i will make you feel worse than you already do about your failure of a life.
          Racist or realist?

Do you disagree with Officer Tatum?............Rockin'
          Last edited by Rockin'; 04-14-2021, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

ask yourself this..could you do the same thing as this cop and not get any time?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post

ask yourself this..could you do the same thing as this cop and not get any time?
              It would be a crime for me as a civilian to be shooting someone with a taser. It was the cop’s job, she just made a tragic mistake. Not really the same thing.

reminds me of the rednecks who shot Aubrey, if they had been cops doing their job, they did nothing wrong ....but they were not

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

No. BART cop who did a similar thing only got about two years. So we will see.

The taxpayers will be paying the civil suit not her.
                So just curious -- what would be your solution? Or what you would like to see happen here?

Comment

Its hard to say she did this purposely, & I have no reason to believe she did, & likely even harder to prove it in court if it was the case, but yea she should get jail time for this regardless.
                  OldTerry likes this.

Comment

Yeah she obviously didn't do it on purpose. If she did, it would go down as one of the all-time dumbest murders in the history of mankind. Throwing her career and possibly the next 10 years of her life away (keep in mind she's like 50), and having to hide in shame the rest of your life when you do get out -- all to bust some caps in some random she has no history with? I highly doubt she's some bloodthirsty white mom cop who woke up that day after 25 years or whatever on the job and decided that she was going to get her some fresh black blood today hell or highwater. No way.

That said it was a horrific mistake that absolutely can never ever happen. I'm sure many mistakes as a cop are forgivable -- like coming into your shift late, taking a longer lunch than you should and having typos on your police report, but mistaking your gun for a taser and ultimately killing someone...is not. Yes she deserves her manslaughter charge and I suspect that she will spend her foreseeable future in a women's prison.

Comment

Obey the law, eat healthy foods, live a long prosperous life.

Or not and face the consequences.

It's that simple.
                      Rockin' likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X