No announcement yet.

Duante Wright

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duante Wright

Truth About DAUNTE WRIGHT the media will never show you - YouTube ..........Rockin'
    HrNY likes this.

Same old victim blaming. The guy didn't make the cop break the law. Him breaking the law doesn't justify cops to break the law. How hard is that to understand?
    siablo14 likes this.

Comment

cop admitted to wrongfully shooting the guy..no one is saying his actions were right..but he was murdered.....
      siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post
        cop admitted to wrongfully shooting the guy..no one is saying his actions were right..but he was murdered.....
        Is an accidental death murder? The man put himself in harms way unnecessarily. The cop fcked up but it was in no way murder.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

The cop fcked up but it was in no way murder.
          Yeah she already got picked up and charged with manslaughter.

Manslaughter is the right charge. It was an accident but it's an accident you can't have as a police officer, obviously, and a heavy price must be paid accordingly.
          OldTerry and siablo14 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

Is an accidental death murder? The man put himself in harms way unnecessarily. The cop fcked up but it was in no way murder.
            call it what you want, thats fine..but i dont get why we always focus on the victim..hell yea he handled it wrong but was that worthy of death?..threads like this are ignorant
            siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

Yeah she already got picked up and charged with manslaughter.

Manslaughter is the right charge. It was an accident but it's an accident you can't have as a police officer, obviously, and a heavy price must be paid accordingly.
              The taxpayers will pay that price not her.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

The taxpayers will pay that price not her.
                I beg to differ. The officer is is very likely looking at a lengthy prison stint, nearing age 50 as it is -- and when she gets out will never be able to work a day in her chosen career profession again.

I'd say that's a heavy price. That she and she alone will be paying.

My guess is she's going to get something similar along the lines of the officer in Dallas as far as sentencing goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

I beg to differ. The officer is is very likely looking at a lengthy prison stint, nearing age 50 as it is -- and when she gets out will never be able to work a day in her chosen career profession again.

I'd say that's a heavy price. That she and she alone will be paying.

My guess is she's going to get something similar along the lines of the officer in Dallas as far as sentencing goes.
                  No. BART cop who did a similar thing only got about two years. So we will see.

The taxpayers will be paying the civil suit not her.

Comment

- -N'er speak ill of the dead and dying.z

Comment

Working...
                    X