Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ron DeSantis or Mike Pence, Who Is The Better 2024 GOP Presidential Candidate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron DeSantis or Mike Pence, Who Is The Better 2024 GOP Presidential Candidate?

If Trump doesn't run, at this point it's looking like its going to be either one of the two that will be nominated in 2024 on the GOP side. Question is who is the better candidate, or rather the more electable candidate?

Ron DeSantis the Governor of Florida who will undoubtedbly be running on his Covid-19 performance.

220px-Ron_DeSantis%2C_Official_Portrait%2C_113th_Congress.jpg

Or

Mike Pence, the former Vice President and "Lord of the Flies" who will be running on having helped create a stellar economy prior to Covid,

220px-Mike_Pence_official_Vice_Presidential_portrait.jpg
    Ron DeSantis
    87.50%
    Mike Pence
    12.50%

DeSantis. Pence doesn't have the dog in him needed to go up against Kamala in debates. His passive "taking the high road" routine won't work for him in 2024. DeSantis is more of a fighter. Plus I feel Pence's hard right religious stance may hurt him more than help him in 2024.

Comment

DeSantis is leaps and bounds better than Pence.

Comment

As a Fl resident DeSantis and its not close ......

Comment

I think of DeSantis as a smarter Trump, you gotta stay on the offensive as a Republican, the Democrats have done a phenomenal job of painting all Republicans as raysis, and they've taken it lying down, you gotta call these people out on the spot, not Twitter or other social media, just like he did with CBS's "editing".

Pence is too conservative for the new Republican party, Republicans need an a$$hole, Pence is not that guy.

Comment

def not Dan Crenshaw

Of DeSantis or Pence, easily DeSantis. Pence showed his colors just like Crenshaw.

For me, would like to have it be Trump, Trump Jr, Melania Trump, DeSantis

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              If Trump doesn't run, at this point it's looking like its going to be either one of the two that will be nominated in 2024 on the GOP side. Question is who is the better candidate, or rather the more electable candidate?

Ron DeSantis the Governor of Florida who will undoubtedbly be running on his Covid-19 performance.

220px-Ron_DeSantis%2C_Official_Portrait%2C_113th_Congress.jpg

Or

Mike Pence, the former Vice President and "Lord of the Flies" who will be running on having helped create a stellar economy prior to Covid,

220px-Mike_Pence_official_Vice_Presidential_portrait.jpg
              Policies, Jim. List their policies.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                DeSantis is leaps and bounds better than Pence.

Comment

I only picked Pence, because, well, someone has to pick him.

Comment

DeSantis made 60 Minutes look foolish. The Governor has my vote.

Comment

Working...
                    X