Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Watching Wrestlemania This Weekend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #11
    Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post

    What is peac*ck anyway? It’s not available in Canada. NBC’s streaming service? So the wwe network is included in it? So it’s for people that wouldn’t necessarily buy the wwe network on their own? But it’s an added incentive if you get the peac*ck service? So they would have purchased the rights from wwe. It makes sense. I heard some old “problematic” stuff got removed on there. History will not be televised.
    Yeah, it's NBC's streaming service. They removed a lot of stuff from the Attitude era, and other things like the Piper vs. Bad News match from WM 6

    Comment


    • #12
      Night 1 was very good. Got me pumped up for tonight

      Comment


      • #13
        Originally posted by markusmod View Post

        Yeah, it's NBC's streaming service. They removed a lot of stuff from the Attitude era, and other things like the Piper vs. Bad News match from WM 6
        Yeah there was a lot objectifying women type marches and lewd comments back then. I’m sure it made them a lot of money at the time but it doesn’t mesh with what their current promotions. I remember the Piper and Bad News match. I also read that it was special paint that wouldn’t come off even if he sweat. There was a special solvent to remove it. Apparently Andre The Giant emptied the bottle of special paint remover and replaced it with water. So it didn’t come off when he tried. Pipper talks about going through the airport still looking that way.

        Comment


        • #14
          Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post

          Yeah there was a lot objectifying women type marches and lewd comments back then. I’m sure it made them a lot of money at the time but it doesn’t mesh with what their current promotions. I remember the Piper and Bad News match. I also read that it was special paint that wouldn’t come off even if he sweat. There was a special solvent to remove it. Apparently Andre The Giant emptied the bottle of special paint remover and replaced it with water. So it didn’t come off when he tried. Pipper talks about going through the airport still looking that way.
          Yeah, I saw that in Piper's shoot interview with RF I think. Piper lost his mind when it wouldn't come off. I wish I could be there when Piper pitched that crap to McMahon.

          Comment


          • #15
            Originally posted by markusmod View Post

            Yeah, I saw that in Piper's shoot interview with RF I think. Piper lost his mind when it wouldn't come off. I wish I could be there when Piper pitched that crap to McMahon.
            McMahon dressed in a durag called John Cena the N word once. Booker T called, I think it was called Hulk the N word in an promo. I remember Tony Atlas as the Samba Simba character. There’s different ways to look at that, just like Apollo Crews new gimmick. To call it racist might be racist itself? Wrestling is a weird place. In Canada we cheer for all the bad guys.

            Comment


            • #16
              Originally posted by markusmod View Post

              Yeah, I saw that in Piper's shoot interview with RF I think. Piper lost his mind when it wouldn't come off. I wish I could be there when Piper pitched that crap to McMahon.
              Yeah, really as Beavis would say. How the hell did Piper get away with half blackface? I remember Piper saying he got through airport security because he had Andre with him. Apparently he must have slowly scrubbed if off later or got some more of that solvent/paint remover. You'd think these guys would know to keep their stuff locked up so nobody would take or tamper with it.

              By the way, Night 2 sucked. Night 1 was way better. Only the Night 2 main event was any good. The rest of the matches were horribly booked. At least we got to see Bray Wyatt as The Fiend in a match, which is always cool. Now if we could just see him pick up a win, that would also be nice.

              Comment


              • #17
                Night 2 was garbage, edge comes back from a career ending injury and does an hour in the roulyal rumble for this ****.

                Comment


                • #18
                  Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                  I'll watch. Build up sucked though. Daniel Bryan didn't belong in the main event on night 2. Should've just been Edge and Roman. This isn't 2014 anymore. Bryan isn't a main event guy and on the way out. Title matches should at least be good.
                  Lmao edge and roman. The two guys with the worst spears ever

                  Comment


                  • #19
                    Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post

                    Lmao edge and roman. The two guys with the worst spears ever
                    Rhyno had the best spear (gore). He put both Edge and Roman to shame.

                    That little Japanese chick Kairi Sane had a better spear too. Lmao

                    Comment


                    • #20
                      Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

                      Rhyno had the best spear (gore). He put both Edge and Roman to shame.

                      That little Japanese chick Kairi Sane had a better spear too. Lmao
                      I agree his gore was badass.
                      goldbers was pretty good too. I think he even trashes roman about the spear even though he didn't even invent the move himself lol

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP