Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Watching Wrestlemania This Weekend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyone Watching Wrestlemania This Weekend?

    Two days of action, two main events. Wonder if there will be any surprises. Return of Brock?

  • #2
    I’ll probably watch. I don’t mind the ppv’s as it’s mostly just down to business and straight up matches. They also really do seem to try their best and elevate what they can do in the ring. It’s like playoffs for any other “sport”. I can’t say I’m hyped or even really know what any of the matches are going to be. I just know it’s at least the best of what they have to offer.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
      I’ll probably watch. I don’t mind the ppv’s as it’s mostly just down to business and straight up matches. They also really do seem to try their best and elevate what they can do in the ring. It’s like playoffs for any other “sport”. I can’t say I’m hyped or even really know what any of the matches are going to be. I just know it’s at least the best of what they have to offer.
      I wonder how the show will do now with the Peacock deal.

      Comment


      • #4
        I'll watch. Build up sucked though. Daniel Bryan didn't belong in the main event on night 2. Should've just been Edge and Roman. This isn't 2014 anymore. Bryan isn't a main event guy and on the way out. Title matches should at least be good.

        Comment


        • #5
          Yeah, I'll be watching.

          Look forward to the Fiend vs. Orton, the triple threat main event and Rollins vs. Cesaro will probably steal the show. Hopefully Cesaro can finally get his Wrestlemania moment.

          The other matches should be good too, even though the build up sucked.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
            I'll watch. Build up sucked though. Daniel Bryan didn't belong in the main event on night 2. Should've just been Edge and Roman. This isn't 2014 anymore. Bryan isn't a main event guy and on the way out. Title matches should at least be good.
            They should have just had Bryan win the Royal Rumble if they were gonna add him to the match anyways. That being said, Roman/Edge/Bryan is the only match with a great build up besides Fiend vs. Orton.

            Owens vs. Zayn and Asuka vs. Rhea Ripley are matches that were literally thrown together in the last two weeks.

            Sasha vs. Bianca Belair will be a great match, but they had two months to build a good storyline, but they spent too much time having that little femboy Reginald steal the spotlight from everyone haha.

            No match for Jeff Hardy, Bayley, Ali, Nakamura, or Ricochet. But Shane o Mac has a spot against Braun in a bully storyline directed towards little kids. Lol

            And why the hell did Vince break up the Hurt Business? They were the best thing on Raw at the moment besides Bray Wyatt. Cedric is going back to jobbing and Shelton is going back to catering.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
              I'll watch. Build up sucked though. Daniel Bryan didn't belong in the main event on night 2. Should've just been Edge and Roman. This isn't 2014 anymore. Bryan isn't a main event guy and on the way out. Title matches should at least be good.
              https://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/w...ght-two-338096

              Game changer, now I know you're going to watch!

              Comment


              • #8
                I have not watched WWE (Raw or Smackdown) in ages outside of heel Roman story line everything else is stale AF I do catch all PPVs because I have WWE network ..AEW IMHO is a way better product , but it will be cool to finally have fans back for this ....IMHO wrestling needs fans .

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
                  I have not watched WWE (Raw or Smackdown) in ages outside of heel Roman story line everything else is stale AF I do catch all PPVs because I have WWE network ..AEW IMHO is a way better product , but it will be cool to finally have fans back for this ....IMHO wrestling needs fans .
                  AEW not the same without fans to go nuts for new guys coming in.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by markusmod View Post

                    I wonder how the show will do now with the Pea**** deal.
                    What is peac*ck anyway? It’s not available in Canada. NBC’s streaming service? So the wwe network is included in it? So it’s for people that wouldn’t necessarily buy the wwe network on their own? But it’s an added incentive if you get the peac*ck service? So they would have purchased the rights from wwe. It makes sense. I heard some old “problematic” stuff got removed on there. History will not be televised.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP