No announcement yet.

How is requiring voter ID racist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

It gets better, they straight-up said you are too stupid to access the Internet.
    1bad! Long time no spank! How's it going my little furry friend?

Comment

• This Shadoww boy is a dumb motherfcuk. Who wants to bet that all I have to do is introduce facts and I'll have him running and crying to the mods begging them to ban me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

1bad! Long time no spank! How's it going my little furry friend?
        Long Live 1bad65!!! ................Rockin'
        Dakuwaqa Dakuwaqa likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post

But ID’s are valid for years. You only get a new one after a few years.
          Are you saying blacks are irresponsible?
          that’s FOOKING racist dude.
          My California drivers license expired this year, and I didn’t get the automatic renewal. I got a passport and other forms of ID.

My wife here in Tokyo gets a letter that she signs and sends back, then she gets another letter with a perforated card that she must present at our local voting place. They have a list with names and numbers. She presents her ID and the perforated card and she can vote. Japan doesn’t all foreigners, even long term residents like me to vote. Pay tax, yes, vote, no!

Comment

• It is racist because Democrats says so. Even if each state provides free voting ID with photos they will spin it that it is racist. If it cannot be confirmed who you are you should not be voting anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
              This Shadoww boy is a dumb motherfcuk. Who wants to bet that all I have to do is introduce facts and I'll have him running and crying to the mods begging them to ban me?
              Do your thing! I'm just wondering why a Racists black dude sporting like he a true Chollo... You a Blaxican or some sht???

I don't need to do sht you'll wreck yourself enough with my help.

Comment

• So how these covid cards going to work?? They pushing hard on them??? I'm sure gonna have to have a photo on them??

I hope not because then I'll get an illegal one...
                Last edited by Shadoww702; 04-05-2021, 09:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  I don't care about the endless Republican vs Democrat civil war as I feel there is a much bigger and more important game at play.

But this voter ID thing genuinely baffles me. How is it racist to get an ID and prove who you are when you vote?
                  It's not so much racist as it is discriminatory. Voter ID laws have been shown in studies to lower voter turnout in poor and minority neighborhoods. This is the main argument against them when they have been rejected by Supreme Courts throughout the country.

If election security is truly the issue, Oregon has a very secure system that makes it easy for everyone to vote, regardless of socioeconomic status or race.

Why aren't we making voting secure and easy rather than secure and discriminatory?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

I don't doubt that some want to use it to try to get more Republican politicians elected.

But f-ck, are minorities supposed to be so weak that this is going to cripple voting ability? I clear way more difficult hurdles at work daily. This sh-t wouldn't even be a speedbump and nobody should let it be.

Integrity in elections affects all of us. That ought to be the important thing here, not crying over what would amount to be an incredibly pathetic "racial" attack from the right.
                    It isn't just about minorities though homie. It's about people from poor backgrounds as well. If integrity of elections is really the issue, there are states that have elections with the highest integrity where its made easy for everyone to vote. Elections are secure and they are able to verify exactly who voted.

Why is it that voting is constantly made difficult for those that live in poor and minority neighborhoods? Why is it that these Voter ID laws are prevalent only in states where black voters and poor voters impact statewide and national elections?

Also look at predominantly red states like Nebraska and Wyoming where the voters are ****geneous. No voter ID required. No problems with "election integrity" reported.

It's fairly obvious what the deal is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      So how these covid cards going to work?? They pushing hard on them??? I'm sure gonna have to have a photo on them??

I hope not because then I'll get an illegal one...
                      The FBI says that is a Federal crime, so it's probably not a good idea.

Comment

Working...
                      X