Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone watching this George Floyd trial?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Alf Stewart View Post

    Well that’s your opinion and was neither there or been in that position of being a policeman trying to subdue a large, drugged up criminal who is resisting arrest. So instead of fanning the flames people need to calm down and let the professionals do their work in court.

    However, Chauvin will be sentenced, fentanyl Floyd will continue to be seen as some “hero” when he was an absolute scumbag, the BurnLootMurder criminals will riot no matter what and the professional race baiters will continue their quest helped by the corrupt MSM in divisive politics.

    Fentanyl is one hell of a drug.....
    You are incredibly biased hence your BLM comment which is wildly inaccurate. Like any organization that is involved in the political they are going to attract extremists or people that take advantage to benefit themselves. That does not represent the mainstream who want to live their lives as equal partners in the American experience. That would be like me claiming that all Republicans who voted for Trump are sedicious bastards that want to destroy American democracy and will use violence and Russian disinformation to end democracy and install a dictatorial militarized form of government. Recently a white man was strangled to death by police who joked about it during the assault. It was reported by the MSM but white people passively accepted it as just another news story. The story did not have legs as they say. There was no groundswell of outrage from the predominately white culture other than extremists not criticizing the police but blaming BLM for supposedly hogging all the media time.
    travestyny likes this.

    Comment


    • EXPLOSIVE: Maxine Waters May Cause GeorgeFloyd Case to Get Overturned on Appeal

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvfn...el=CharlieKirk

      Interesting

      Comment


      • Originally posted by TonyGe View Post

        You are incredibly biased hence your BLM comment which is wildly inaccurate. Like any organization that is involved in the political they are going to attract extremists or people that take advantage to benefit themselves. That does not represent the mainstream who want to live their lives as equal partners in the American experience. That would be like me claiming that all Republicans who voted for Trump are sedicious bastards that want to destroy American democracy and will use violence and Russian disinformation to end democracy and install a dictatorial militarized form of government. Recently a white man was strangled to death by police who joked about it during the assault. It was reported by the MSM but white people passively accepted it as just another news story. The story did not have legs as they say. There was no groundswell of outrage from the predominately white culture other than extremists not criticizing the police but blaming BLM for supposedly hogging all the media time.
        I think you will find that it’s not me who is biased but idiots like yourself and utter scum like Maxine Walters.

        BurnLootMurder are parasites feeding off an piss poor government in the Democratic Party with the help of the corrupt MSM.

        Fentanyl is one hell of a drug, how old are you by the way?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by travestyny View Post

          And you are basing this on what? I know you got eyes. You saw what happened.
          I'm basing it on his airway was not blocked in anyway, which I stated in the first post, what are you basing it on.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Alf Stewart View Post

            I think you will find that it’s not me who is biased but idiots like yourself and utter scum like Maxine Walters.

            BurnLootMurder are parasites feeding off an piss poor government in the Democratic Party with the help of the corrupt MSM.

            Fentanyl is one hell of a drug, how old are you by the way?
            What do I think? I think the democratic party should make it clear that they do not condone what Waters said and ask her to make a statement retracting any references to violence. in short they should do what the Republic Party should have done when its members made inflammatory statements.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by TonyGe View Post

              What do I think? I think the democratic party should make it clear that they do not condone what Waters said and ask her to make a statement retracting any references to violence. in short they should do what the Republic Party should have done when its members made inflammatory statements.
              Trump condemned the violence from day one, BurnLootMurder are already getting ready to riot as we speak, demonstrating already about a decision which has yet to be made.

              Also what were these so called inflammatory statements made?

              The fact BurnLootMurder care more about a ****ing scumbag career criminal in Fentanyl Floyd instead of young kids killed in gang on gang violence says everything.

              BurnLootMurder are racists on par with the KKK.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post


                Fair enough. I should have said federal court.

                My issue was with the one juror that would not or could not convict him on murder or manslaughter charges. I said that from the very beginning. The crime was blatant and on video. I don't understand why you don't have a problem with that. Especially when there was clear video evidence. He even tried to plant a taser to make it look like self defense.
                I don't have a problem with it because the system worked. A hung jury is not an acquittal and there would have been a retrial with a likely guilty verdict even if the Feds had not stepped in. One juror could not and did not subvert justice.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Stebs View Post

                  Knee on your neck forcing you to pass out, really, that knee had nothing to do with him passing out, his air passage was not blocked in anyway, you know what killed him just like I know what killed him, it wasn't air restriction.
                  Someone didn't listen to the world renowned and most qualified expert from the whole list of experts. Dr Tobin.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Stebs View Post

                    I'm basing it on his airway was not blocked in anyway, which I stated in the first post, what are you basing it on.
                    tobinmartin_chauvin_trial_042021.png?itok=C5LSmcF2.png


                    https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...off-floyds-air
                    Last edited by travestyny; 04-20-2021, 11:42 AM.

                    Comment


                    • I know this is just one witness but several conclusive statements are noteworthy. One being:

                      At one point in his testimony, Tobin suggested that Floyd’s preexisting health conditions did not influence his death, adding that a “healthy person” would have died under similar conditions.

                      I haven’t followed the trial at all unfortunately, but for how long do you think Chauvin will be put in jail traves?

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP