Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone watching this George Floyd trial?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

Yeah. The same one that had to be tried in civil court because one idiotic juror couldn't convict him on murder or even manslaughter charges. So instead of getting the sentence he rightfully should have gotten he received a sentence for "violation of civil rights." Must be nice when you're privileged enough to murder someone on video and only get a "violation of civil rights" charge.

Michael Slager, Ex-Cop Who Shot Walter Scott, Pleads Guilty in Civil Rights Case

The state of South Carolina, as part of a plea deal, will not file new charges against Michael Slager, who was fired after cellphone footage of Scott's killing in North Charleston went viral. Slager's murder trial ended last December in a hung jury.

The former officer pleaded guilty to violating Scott's civil rights by shooting him with no justification — formally known as deprivation of rights under color of law. The charge carries a maximum penalty of life in prison.
    Are you being serious? You think he got sentenced to 20 years in prison in civil court??

Comment

• Originally posted by 4truth View Post

Are you being serious? You think he got sentenced to 20 years in prison in civil court??
      He was convicted on a civil rights charge in a federal case. That's why he's in a federal prison. The state charges for murder and manslaughter ended in a hung jury.

However, the state charges were dropped as a result of Slager pleading guilty to a federal charge.

https://wlos.com/news/local/new-judg...-failed-slager

What part of that are you not understanding?
      Last edited by joseph5620; 04-19-2021, 11:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post

You're ducking proving that statement you made. Because you are ret@rded
        I asked a question and you keep ducking it.

Are you FOOKING ret@rded?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

You made a claim but can't support it and here you are left bumbling and stumbling.

No. Trav isn't ******ed.

Now, go get supporting evidence for your claim.

Are you speaking for him because he’s FOOKING ret@rded? Because that’s what ret@rded people have to do. They have others speak for them since they are ret@rded.

Is he ret@rded and you’re his guardian?

Comment

• Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post

I asked a question and you keep ducking it.

Are you FOOKING ret@rded?
            Poor Hew. You can't prove your point can you?

Let me answer your question. No, I'm not ret@rded.

Now let's see if you can answer my question...or keep ducking like the bltch we both know you are. Who are all these people that want Chauvin to get off that you are talking about. Tell us.

Comment

Are you speaking for him because he’s FOOKING ret@rded? Because that’s what ret@rded people have to do. They have others speak for them since they are ret@rded.

Is he ret@rded and you’re his guardian?
              Yet you are the ret@rd who got his card pulled and can't respond

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

He was convicted on a civil rights charge in a federal case. That's why he's in a federal prison. The state charges for murder and manslaughter ended in a hung jury.

However, the state charges were dropped as a result of Slager pleading guilty to a federal charge.

https://wlos.com/news/local/new-judg...-failed-slager

What part of that are you not understanding?
                I understand perfectly. When you said “civil court” it was a simple misstatement.

what I still don’t understand is why you have a problem with the outcome. 20 years in a federal penitentiary is no slap on the wrist.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post

Poor Hew. You can't prove your point can you?

Let me answer your question. No, I'm not ret@rded.

Now let's see if you can answer my question...or keep ducking like the bltch we both know you are. Who are all these people that want Chauvin to get off that you are talking about. Tell us.
                  So now you’re a ret@rd and a liar.
                  Go figure.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post

Then there is no argument. He qualifies to be convicted of second degree murder. It's going to be up to the legal system to decide which is appropriate. I believe Chauvin intended to kill him once he got him on the ground. He kept his knee on Floyd even after Floyd stopped moving and breathing. Even after the ambulance arrived. It's obvious to me what his intent was.
                    Well that’s your opinion and was neither there or been in that position of being a policeman trying to subdue a large, drugged up criminal who is resisting arrest. So instead of fanning the flames people need to calm down and let the professionals do their work in court.

However, Chauvin will be sentenced, fentanyl Floyd will continue to be seen as some “hero” when he was an absolute scumbag, the BurnLootMurder criminals will riot no matter what and the professional race baiters will continue their quest helped by the corrupt MSM in divisive politics.

Fentanyl is one hell of a drug.....

Comment

So now you’re a ret@rd and a liar.
                      Go figure.
                      Still waiting for you to post all of those BLM and George Floyd supporters who want Chauvin to get off.

Go away, little Hew the sheep. We both know this is just another of your famous blunders. I'm done toying with you. You have the intelligence of a bag of dust and picking on you is worse than child abuse.

But if you're ever willing to step up and post your proof of this, do let me know. We both know that won't happen, huh?

Comment

Working...
                      X