Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone watching this George Floyd trial?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alf Stewart View Post

Never said they were but it wasn’t Murder with intent.
    Then there is no argument. He qualifies to be convicted of second degree murder. It's going to be up to the legal system to decide which is appropriate. I believe Chauvin intended to kill him once he got him on the ground. He kept his knee on Floyd even after Floyd stopped moving and breathing. Even after the ambulance arrived. It's obvious to me what his intent was.

Comment

• Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post
      In case you’re completely oblivious to the truth, there’s actually “BLM” advocates and self proclaimed George Floyd supporters that are hoping Chauvin gets let off, just so they have a perceived “good” reason to cause mayhem.
      Who are they? Why don't you post up all the information you have about as many of them as possible and we can shame them. If you want, go one at a time. This should be interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post

70 this year.
        You need to look yourself in the mirror and say "I need to get my life together."

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post

You need to look yourself in the mirror and say "I need to get my life together."
          Get back to me on that after you have done the same.
          siablo14 likes this.

Comment

• Tony Timpa death: Disturbing video shows Dallas police officers joking as they restrain man who died - CBS News

Timpa was not resisting in any way, nor did he try to pass counterfeit money. He simply was looking for help. Floyd was resisting etc because the cops were called on him. Why was this tragedy not plastered all over the MSM newscasts for a week?
            Because it would not divide us. Funk the MSM newscasts (propaganda machine)! ...............Rockin'
            Last edited by Rockin'; 04-19-2021, 09:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post

Who are they? Why don't you post up all the information you have about as many of them as possible and we can shame them. If you want, go one at a time. This should be interesting.

Are you fooking r3t@arded?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                Tony Timpa death: Disturbing video shows Dallas police officers joking as they restrain man who died - CBS News

Timpa was not resisting in any way, nor did he try to pass counterfeit money. He simply was looking for help. Floyd was resisting etc because the cops were called on him. Why was this tragedy not plastered all over the MSM newscasts for a week?
                Because it would not divide us. Funk the MSM newscasts (propaganda machine)! ...............Rockin'
                Asks why it's not reported on msm while posting the news article from a msm site.
                siablo14 and travestyny like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Asks why it's not reported on msm while posting the news article from a msm site.
                  I think he packed his bags, said his goodbyes and moved to Crazy Town.
                  siablo14 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post

I think he packed his bags, said his goodbyes and moved to Crazy Town.
                    Chauven will walk free or at least should...............Rockin'
                    Last edited by Rockin'; 04-19-2021, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X