Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone watching this George Floyd trial?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post

Lmfao.. you’re a stupid ass mother ****ing little boy. This is the problem with America. Fatherless, dickless little ******s like this running around.
    Got a couple of problems with your post. First it appears that you want Chavin to get off. Is that right?? Secondly I never said riots are a good thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post

Got a couple of problems with your post. First it appears that you want Chavin to get off. Is that right?? Secondly I never said riots are a good thing.
      How old are you?

Comment

Well they didn't charge him with first degree murder. Like I posted previously I don't believe he arrived at the scene with the intent of killing anyone but it could be argued that during the course of the arrest he made a decision to murder Floyd. Hard to believe for people that have an innate trust that the police will do the right thing but it is a possibility. I truly believe Chauvin is a psychopath. I'm not the only one.

https://youtu.be/-Gkz5pCKrwk
        Red - That's where my mind is at.

JimRaynor

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Red - That's where my mind is at.

JimRaynor
          Lol How exactly do you go about proving that? You're a mind reader? Floyd had an enormous amount of drugs in him and terrible arteries which severely increased his likelihood of death in any high stress situation he might've found himself in. The defense isn't there to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Chauvin is innocent, they only need to create reasonable doubt that it was an accident due to Floyds health. The prosecution has to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that it was murder, and with the previous factors noted, to anyone who is being even semi objective based on the factors discussed its impossible to do. The most likely outcome of this trial will be manslaughter, and or a hung jury. I don't think Chauvin will be acquitted.
          OldTerry likes this.

Comment

• Manslaughter seems insufficient and Murder 1 way over the top. I don't think Chauvin meant for Floyd to die but he made a decision to be much more brutal than the situation warranted.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4truth View Post
              Manslaughter seems insufficient and Murder 1 way over the top. I don't think Chauvin meant for Floyd to die but he made a decision to be much more brutal than the situation warranted.
              would've been interesting to see if he would've been that much more brutal had floyd not given him a reason to. too bad floyd wasn't just obeying and listening because if chauvin was still brutal, then that wouldn't be a good look

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post

How old are you?
                70 this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

Lol How exactly do you go about proving that? You're a mind reader? Floyd had an enormous amount of drugs in him and terrible arteries which severely increased his likelihood of death in any high stress situation he might've found himself in. The defense isn't there to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Chauvin is innocent, they only need to create reasonable doubt that it was an accident due to Floyds health. The prosecution has to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that it was murder, and with the previous factors noted, to anyone who is being even semi objective based on the factors discussed its impossible to do. The most likely outcome of this trial will be manslaughter, and or a hung jury. I don't think Chauvin will be acquitted.
                  Manslaughter is too light.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Manslaughter is too light.
                    Manslaughter would be an outrageous decision. It's murder..
                    siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Manslaughter would be an outrageous decision. It's murder..

Murder by placing a knee on a crackhead junkie’s shoulder... Sure...

Comment

Working...
                      X