Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone watching this George Floyd trial?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

These cops aren't going to f uck you man. Chill your thirsty cop loving arse out.
    Sorry you continue to embarrass yourself on here. No one is helping you.. you do it to yourself. Little boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post

Sorry you continue to embarrass yourself on here. No one is helping you.. you do it to yourself. Little boy.
      What would i need help with? You're the one that needs help. Attacking and threatening people because you have an obsession with cops, they can do no wrong in your crazed mind.

Comment

What would i need help with? You're the one that needs help. Attacking and threatening people because you have an obsession with cops, they can do no wrong in your crazed mind.
        You're a coward.... You can't say the **** you say on here in real life. You're a little ***** boy. Everyone knows this. The fact I'm sitting here replying to a 19 year old brittish ****** is beyond me... It's EMBARRASSING.
        Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post

You're a coward.... You can't say the **** you say on here in real life. You're a little ***** boy. Everyone knows this. The fact I'm sitting here replying to a 19 year old brittish ****** is beyond me... It's EMBARRASSING.
          You don't know what i'd say in real life. I doubt you talk like you do on here, stop pretending to be an hard man. Swearing and attacking people because they don't agree with your obsessive fetish thoughts. Go buy a new truncheon dildo and relax.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

So you believe that the juries verdict will be tainted because of fear of retaliation against them and/or their families? ...........Rockin'
            I don't see how it can't be tbh.. fear of retaliation.. media etc

People already decided the outcome before the trial.. they don't care about a trial

Chauvin was stupid for staying on him so long imo.. but due to massive drug use/how he was acting BEFORE they got him on the floor.. there is serious doubt what actually killed Floyd

Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 04-15-2021, 12:49 PM.
            Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post

That's not true at all. I'm completely willing to hear anything that might mitigate my thinking. That's the reason I've been basically asking you what you are seeing that makes you think murder charges are an overreach. You made that statement just 2 days ago, so you must have based that on something. I was just wondering, if you already believe murder charges are an overreach, what do you expect the defense team to do to move your position? Obviously your mind is made up on that matter at this point, no?

So I was simply making it clear that I'm very open to hearing what convinced you of that.
              What I've done that is different than what you have done is not made up my mind until after the defense rests and the jury renders a verdict. I'm neutral and impartial. Some of the points brought upon cross examination of the prosecutions witnesses do not dismiss the possibly that Floyd's death was not a sole result of Chauvin's actions. These would be things such as the drugs in his system and the fact he was saying he was having a hard time breathing prior to Chauvin placing his knee on him. Personally I think Chauvin's actions are contributing factors to Floyd's death and were beyond the reach of necessity but I also think that Floyd's health and drug usage played a role. I can't be clearer than that. You need to realize, as I do, that opinions do not equal fact. In the end it's the Jury's opinion that matters, do you agree? (Acts 10:34, 35) . . .I truly understand that God is not partial, 35 but in every nation the man who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him.

ps Borrowed from GhostofDempsey "Autopsy and toxicology reports indicate an overdose death was likely inevitable. He had doses of fentanyl in his system three times the normal dose that would cause an overdose. He had already passed out in his car prior to the incident. I do think the cop could have handled it better, especially since Floyd was already handcuffed at that point, but this was also part of his department training."
              Last edited by OldTerry; 04-15-2021, 12:53 PM.
              HrNY HrNY likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by OldTerry View Post

What I've done that is different than what you have done is not made up my mind until after the defense rests and the jury renders a verdict. I'm neutral and impartial. Some of the points brought upon cross examination of the prosecutions witnesses do not dismiss the possibly that Floyd's death was not a sole result of Chauvin's actions. These would be things such as the drugs in his system and the fact he was saying he was having a hard time breathing prior to Chauvin placing his knee on him. Personally I think Chauvin's actions are contributing factors to Floyd's death and were beyond the reach of necessity but I also think that Floyd's health and drug usage played a role. I can't be clearer than that. You need to realize, as I do, that opinions do not equal fact. In the end it's the Jury's opinion that matters, do you agree? (Acts 10:34, 35) . . .I truly understand that God is not partial, 35 but in every nation the man who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him.

ps Borrowed from GhostofDempsey "Autopsy and toxicology reports indicate an overdose death was likely inevitable. He had doses of fentanyl in his system three times the normal dose that would cause an overdose. He had already passed out in his car prior to the incident. I do think the cop could have handled it better, especially since Floyd was already handcuffed at that point, but this was also part of his department training."
                The prosecution doesn't have to show that Chauvin's actions were the sole cause of death. It has to show that Chauvin's actions were a "substantial causal factor" in his death. So by your statement above, you do believe that Chauvin's actions were a substantial causal factor. So we both already have our mind made up about that. What you have been saying, I thought, is that the murder charges are an over reach. I've been trying to figure out how you guys are claiming this guy was too stupid to know that kneeling on the neck of a man who has no pulse is dangerous. Also wanting to know how that isn't seen as the work of someone with a "depraved mind," but the only thing I've been getting back is "because he was too stupid to know" basically. You'll have to forgive me if it sounds like an excuse to justify going easy on the bum.

I don't know what you are talking about with an autopsy. As far as I know, there is nothing out there that said an overdose was inevitable. They already showed DUI busts of people with much higher fentanyl levels, so I find it hard to believe that any autopsy would say that. Also, not sure why him passing out in his car is relevant when he obviously was awake when the cops got there and walked to their car. Did he stop overdosing and then decide to continue once a knee got on his neck?

And again, a knee to the neck was NOT part of his training. So many cops on his force already testified to that. We really don't need to discuss this anymore. If you'd like to have the last word, go for it, but you guys need to stop thinking we are stupid and can't see how you are playing this. I'll leave it at that.

Comment

Sky News has it on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8uWCAf4H_w
                  Thank you.

Comment

• I know this has come up a few times. Just to add some reference.

An opinion cited in a Maryland appeals court case, Debettencourt v. State, said a depraved mind involves "a knowingly dangerous act with reckless and wanton unconcern and indifference as to whether anyone is harmed or not." It was also described as "a state of mind just as blameworthy, just as anti-social… just as truly murderous as the specific intents to kill..."
                    PBS NewsHour gave background for the charges Chauvin faces: For the unintentional second-degree murder charge, prosecutors have to prove Chauvin’s conduct was a “substantial causal factor” in Floyd’s death, and that Chauvin was committing felony assault at the time. For third-degree murder, they must prove that Chauvin’s actions caused Floyd’s death, and were reckless and without regard for human life. The manslaughter charge requires proof that Chauvin caused Floyd’s death through negligence that created an unreasonable risk.

Comment

You don't know what i'd say in real life. I doubt you talk like you do on here, stop pretending to be an hard man. Swearing and attacking people because they don't agree with your obsessive fetish thoughts. Go buy a new truncheon dildo and relax.
                      You wouldn't say **** in real life.. you'd get laughed out of any situation around me. Take your little teenage ass down to a boxing gym and attempt to be come a man.

Comment

Working...
                      X