Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone watching this George Floyd trial?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    So sounds like the defense getting their ass kicked? I'm pretty sure no one wants to testify for them unless they want to do a career suicide...
    If you listen to the MSM news the Defense got their asses handed to them. If you listen to non MSM news the defense was strong. It only matters what the judge says at the end of this sheet. Either way, guilty or innocent, there will be riots. It's a sad time in Americas history..........Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by HrNY View Post

when you're getting them KD's, record how crazy the looting is and post it, would love to see your pov and how easy it is for you to grab it
      Hopefully these people don't get them before I do.

Then I'm just going on a rampage

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Wait so he's going to be charged? You know me I only really watch the news for the weather

**** is going to go down ?
        Expect riots no matter the result

If the jury has any sense of self preservation.. they say yes on all charges.. not worth your/families lives being ruined by Antifa/lefists ****wits over this.. these people will find you

Realistically there is enough doubt for a lot these charges to be dropped
        Rockin' likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post

If the jury has any sense of self preservation.. they say yes on all charges.. not worth your/families lives being ruined by Antifa/lefists ****wits over this.. these people will find you

As long as I get my free pair of KDs I'm fine.

To be real I don't know how I feel. Yeah George Floyd was not a good guy by any means and was all ****ed up on heroin or whatever, acting crazy but I do feel the officer used excessive force.

I don't know (also I kind of don't really care tbh)

Comment

So you believe that the juries verdict will be tainted because of fear of retaliation against them and/or their families? ...........Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post

New pair of KD's for me
              Hit the jewelry stores, gold is up!
              Beercules likes this.

Comment

Didn't expect any different opinion from someoen that got his first account (MOTHER DUCKER) perma banned for racism.

Comment

• Originally posted by SYeah 702 View Post
                  So sounds like the defense getting their ass kicked? I'm pretty sure no one wants to testify for them unless they want to do a career suicide...
                  Yeah agree. They are scared to end their careers. Hired guns that come in and get paid to testify the way the defense needs aren't going because they know this case is under a microscope. As it should be..

Comment

• Wait...so who are you guys saying is going to riot? BLM and Antifa, or Proud Boys and the Trump cult?

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      Chauvin has chosen not to testify. This should be wrapped up tomorrow or Monday the latest. If you live in one of those Democrat run cities besieged by violent sociopaths like BLM and ANTIFA, be safe.
                      The man is guilty. If there are riots well it's on them. They are going to suffer the long term backlash but this guy needs to be locked up.

Comment

Working...
                      X